Chapter 27

Jungkook looked at his phone. He was just glaring at it. He just hated it how after 2 weeks of no sign from Taehyung, he suddenly gets a text from him. 

Taehyung

Hey

WTF??

What's wrong?

2 weeks, Taehyung and no text or call.

I'm sorry. Was really busy.

Really?

What?

You texted Jimin hyung

I needed his help

Yea okay.

I'm serious.

I am too. I was worried.

I need to go. I'll talk to you later.

Jungkook sighed and put his phone down before he threw his phone across the room. He put his face in his hands and slid down the wall. Why am I acting like this? I shouldn't have talked to him like that. But still he didn't even text me during this while time. He was busy. But he texted Jimin hyung. But he needed help. Why didn't he just text me? I'm his best friend. He probably thought I was with Yoongi and didn't want to bother. Jungkook groaned in frustration. He wanted to punch himself. He felt a tear go down his cheek. Why am I crying? he thought and wiped the tear away. He's crying of anger and sadness. He's mad at Taehyung because he waited 2 weeks until he texted him. He was too much into his own thoughts that he didn't notice Yoongi walking in and stare at him. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook and even though he didn't know why he was crying, he didn't bother asking as Jungkook cried on his shoulder.

Jimin and Hoseok was walking to Chanyeol's house. They invited Jimin since Chanyeol thought it was nice to have someone new around. Hoseok knocked on the door and Chanyeol opened it. He smiled and invited them in. "Sehun, Baekhyun this is Hoseok's friend, Jimin. Jimin this is Baekhyun and Sehun." Chanyeol said. The one named Baekhyun shook Jimin's hand and Jimin smiled. He wasn't that alone after all. He felt warm arms encircle him and he looked up to see Hoseok hugging him. "Aish this hyung." he mumbled and got out of Hoseok's arms. "So who's up for movie night and snacks?" Sehun asked already carrying in a box full of movies and another box full with snacks. Jimin laughed and helped Sehun carry the things. "You are nice. Thanks." Sehun said and Jimin smiled. "Aww... Look at his cute smile!" Chanyeol said and Jimin blushed. They stayed up all night watching movies and Jimin couldn't remember when he fell asleep but he did.

Yoongi couldn't sleep knowing Jimin hadn't came home yet. He stayed up and waited until 2 in the morning but Jimin didn't come in through the front door. "Screw this. I'm tired. He could come in at any time he wants." Yoongi grumbled and went to his room. But he couldn't sleep. He just laid there. He couldn't stop thinking that Jimin was out there really late and could be kidnapped and wouldn't be able to fend for himself. Jimin was small and Yoongi hated that he doesn't want to go out and search for him because he doesn't want to find Jimin dead in an alleyway when he had barely got him back. He yelled into a pillow and felt frustrated. He misses Jimin. He barely gets time to hang out with him and cannot come up to him and tell him that he knows Jimin since before he got into town. He cannot bear the thought that probably it will mess up the relationship between them and lose him again. Ughh! Why is he like this? He? Why am I like this? I have Jungkookie. But I was best friends with Jimin. I knew Jimin for a long time. Explains why I haven't told Jimin that. I'm waiting for the right time. Yoongi kept on contradicting himself and he had to stop. He laid on his side and decided to stay up until Jimin arrived so he did and didn't care if it was all night until morning came.