Chapter 15

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin were all sitting down watching The Vampire Diaries. "Why are we even watching this. Can't we just watch a drama." Yoongi asked. "Shut up! This is in Korean so we could understand it since it was filmed in America and I wanna see if it's a good T.V show." Jimin said. "Literally this episode is just about some hunter that finally caught up to hero hair guy and his brother doesn't want to transfer the spell." Yoongi said. "It's huntress. Also it's just not about that. Wait till you see the end." Hoseok said. "So you guys already seen this?" Yoongi asked and both boys nodded not looking away from the T.V. Yoongi sighed and just looked away. He looked at the show and saw that there was a driving car that had a sword stuck in it and two girls were muttering a spell. "Why is their eye's crying blood?" Yoongi asked. Jimin put up a finger to his lips to shush him and suddenly the car blew up. "Dang! What happened?" Yoongi said. Hoseok and Jimin both sighed and looked at each other before looking at Yoongi. "The sword had a stone in it that is too powerful and it is hard to destroy so Mary Louis and Nora decided to destroy it since one of them was dying and the other wasn't about to live without her. The stone has a lot of vampire souls in it so once they destroyed it, all the vampire souls went out of the rock. And the car blew up because of the force it took to destroy the rock." Jimin ans Hoseok took turns explaining to Yoongi. Yoongi nodded understandingly and Jimin smiled. " I want ice cream." Hoseok agreed and they all decided to get ice cream.

Jin and Namjoon went for a walk around the park. "Guess what?" Namjoon said. "Hm?" Jin hummed in response. "Well I was thinking about something we would all like to do and I suddenly came across tickets to any destination you guys would like to visit." Namjoon said and Jin grinned. "Well obviously we need to talk to the boys." "Well I'll text Yoongi since I'm pretty sure he is with the others and tell them to meet us here." Jin said and Namjoon nodded. Jin took out his phone.

Yoongi

Come meet me and Namjoon at the park.

Okay.

And bring Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin

Got it.

Namjoon smiled and wrapped an arm around Jin and Jin smiled. In a few minutes, everyone of their friends showed up. "Okay. So Namjoon-" "Jin and me got us all a couple of tickets to anywhere you guys wanna go." Namjoon interrupted Jin. Jin looked at him and Namjoon just grabbed his hand and smiled. The boys started talking of different places they wanted to go. "Woah! Guys, we should let Namjoon and Jin decide since they bought us the tickets." Jungkook said. "Where do you want to go guys?" Yoongi asked. "Well since it is getting hot, we should go the Philippines." Jin said and Namjoon nodded. "Oh then we could taste all the tropical liquor we can like those two in The Vampire Diaries!" Jimin said and Yoongi sighed. "Jimin there's a difference between you and those two vampires you always see, is that they don't get drunk easily except for the one named Damon also they can handle it but you can't." Yoongi said. Jimin laughed. "So you have been paying attention." Hoseok said. Yoongi snorted and shook his head. Jin looked at them weirdly before turning to the rest."So it's all set then. We'll be leaving the day after tomorrow so everyone get your things ready by tomorrow night." he said and everyone nodded.