Chapter 10

Suga has never felt so loved than when Jimin spoils, hugs, or jokes with him. He loves Jimin with all his heart but it's not for his looks. It's because he knows him so much from before his second time meeting him and he knows how he is. Now Yoongi was laying in bed thinking about how will Jimin tend to him today. "Yoongi hyung! It's me, Jimin! I brought you some breakfast!" Yoongi suddenly heard Jimin yell through his house. Yoongi immediatley got up and ran downsatirs, shooked by Jimin in his house. "Jiminie, how did you get in?" Yoongi asked. Jimin gave Jimin his eye smile and rose up his hand and Yoongi could see that there was a key. "Taehyung let me borrow his key so I could surprise you with breakfast." Jimin said. Yoongi sighed and that made Jimin frown. "You don't want me here? I guess you don't so I'll leave." Jimin said. Yoongi rolled his eyes and already knew what he was going to say. "Jimin never have I said that I don't want you here. Only then that I say that, you could leave but that's until the-" Yoongi didn't finish when he started having a flashback.

Flashback

"Yoongi hyung?" Yoongi nodded his head at Jimin. Jimin sat in front of Yoongi and Yoongi hugged him. "You will always love me?" Jimin asked. Yoongi nodded. "But my parents-" Jimin started to say but Yoongi cut him off. "Who cares what others say? We can't live without each other, so what's the problem?" Yoongi asked. Jimin smiled and leaned more into Yoongi. Yoongi was going to get up but Jimin shook his head. "Just hold me tight like you are right now." Jimin said. Yoongi smiled and held him tighter. "I love you Jimin." Yoongi said. Jimin laughed and nodded. "The way to love me isn't hard." Jimin said. "The way to love you isn't hard. The way we love isn't hard." Jimin said and Yoongi smiled. "Jimin?" Yoongi said and Jimin hummed in response. "If you start to like someone else and if I get used to not being with you and when that time comes, only then we can break up." Yoongi said. Jimin laughed. "I will never like someone either than you." Yoongi smiled. "And the same for me." he said.

Flashback ends

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelled and Yoongi snapped out of it. "Are you okay?" Jimin asked. "I was having a flashback of someone I really love." Yoongi said. Jimin smiled and look away. "Oh. Well I'm going to leave since you don't want me here." Jimin said. As Jimin walked away, he felt someone embrace him. "No don't go. Please stay." Yoongi said. Jimin could here a sadness in his voice and didn't really want to leave. "Yea I'll stay." Jimin said. "But on one condition." Jimin finished. Yoongi rose his eyebrow. "Give me a kiss on the cheek." Jimin said and Yoongi tried not to blush. "No way. I'm your hyung so you got to give me a kiss on the cheek." Yoongi said. "Nope. I bought you breakfast and I've been spoiling you so..." Jimin said. "If you can catch me." Yoongi took off running with a giggling Jimin following. In the end, Yoongi was being pinned down to the floor and giving Jimin a kiss who was laughing.