Chapter 6

The next day, Yoongi didn't want to get up. He didn't want to do anything. He just wanted to die. He's back, he's back, he's back! WHY? He doesn't remember me, and he's back! Yoongi thought. He groaned as he got up and got ready for work. He can't believe Jimin didn't remember him. It even hasn't been a decade since they've last seen each other. Why! Why can't he just remember me? If he could remember me, then it could be easier to talk to him, he thought and he threw one of his pillows to the wall. He just couldn't bare the thought of seeing him, and he knew he was going to see him that day. Ring! Ring! Ring! Yoongi picked up his phone. 

"Hey Yoongi, it's me Taehyung. You almost here?" 

"No, why?"

"Well, I don't think-"

"Look, I am pretty damn sure last night was a pure coincedence-"

"No, Yoongi you-"

"Tae, look. I'm alright. I am going to work. Bye."

Yoongi hung up and got out of his apartment and walked to work. He walked to the diner and walked in. He nearly dropped his phone as he saw someone behind the cash register. Someone who he wished he didn't see. "Yoongi! You came! Tae said you would probably wouldn't be coming so Jin said I could take your spot. I'm working here now and I have the same shifts as you!" Jimin said and gave him an eye smile. Taehyung came out of the kitchen and gave Yoongi the 'I told you so' look and Yoongi felt like he was going to die. Jimin scooted over. "Come on. We can work the cash register together." Jimin said. Tae smiled apologetically. "Yoongi, look-" he was about to say but someone shouted from the kitchen. "Tae!!! I need help!" the person shouted. "I'm going Jungkook!" Tae shouted back and ran into the kitchen. Can this get any worse?, Yoongi had no other choice. He hung his coat and went behind the cash register. "I was talking to Jin earlier. He said its fine that I can work with you for the mean while." Jimin said. Yoongi shrugged and put his head down. "You okay there? What's wrong?" Jimin said, putting a hand on Yoongi's back. Yoongi froze at the touch. Jimin noticed this and rubbed his back. "Hyung? Are you stressed? Are you okay?" Jimin said. "I'm okay, Jiminie." Jimin froze at the nickname. Yoongi sat upright and looked at Jimin. 

Jimin could see the sadness in his eyes. He felt bad for Yoongi but doesn't know what will cheer him up. "Lets go over to your place tonight and we'll play some video games. I really would like to meet you and I am going to get bored." Jimin suddenly said. Yoongi almost burst out crying. He wants Jimin to hang out with him and he misses his bestest friend. "Yea sure. But you'll have to bring the game console and a couple of games because I have no game console or games." Yoongi said. Jimin smiled and gave a laugh that Yoongi missed for so long. "Aish! Yoongi hyung, you're older than me and yet you have no game console." he said. Yoongi playfully punched his arm. "Jiminie, stop it! Or else I won't let you come over!" Yoongi said and laughed.