Chapter 32

"Hyung! Don't leave me!" Jimin ran to the blurred face but he just kept on getting farther away. "Jiminie, please come back to me" the blurred figure said. Jimin just kept on running and running. He couldn't get close. "Hyung! Hyung! No, stay with me." Jimin shouted. The figure reached out a hand and Jimin reached for it. When he was about to grab his hand, the blurred figure disappeared and Jimin was left in pitch black. Suddenly, the scene changed and he was standing in front of Yoongi's house. But why am I in front of Yoongi hyung's house? Jimin thought. He was starting to walk up to the house when there was someone behind him. "Hey Jiminie, long time and I finally get to see you." the voice behind him said. He recognized that voice and he turned around. He saw familiar eyes and that familiar smile. He couldn't believe it. It can't be him can it? But he's standing right here. Jimin shook his head and couldn't believe it's him. He's standing here in front of Jimin. "Yoongi?" Jimin asked and Yoongi smiled. "Hey Jiminie." he said and before Jimin could ask he woke up.

Jimin gasped for breath as he woke up. No it's not possible. He would've told me. Jimin shook his head and jumped when he heard a knock on his door. "Hey Jiminie. You awake?" Yoongi asked from the other side of the door. Jimin gulped and nodded to himself. "Yeah. I'm awake. You can come in." Jimin said and the door opened,  revealing a barely awaken Yoongi. Jimin needed to ask him. "Y-yoongi, c-can I t-talk to you?" Jimin asked. Yoongi nodded and sat with him on the bed. Jimin started explaining his dream and little by little, Yoongi started looking down. "So my question is: Did you know me before we actually met?" Jimin finally said. Yoongi looked down and Jimin sighed. "Answer me!" he raised his voice a little. Yoongi nodded. "Yes I did." his voice was low. Jimin sighed and stood up. "Why didn't you tell me?! Why did you keep it from me?" he yelled. Yoongi just stayed silent for a minute before speaking. "Because I knew you were going to think it would be weird and wouldn't believe me. I'm sorry." he said and Jimin just groaned in frustration. "Every piece of my past memory is important. I would actually let you explain yourself. "he said. Yoongi knew he messed up. "Look Jiminie, I'm sorry." Yoongi said. "Don't call me that ever again. I don't want to hear anything you say right now. I'm going to Taehyung's" Jimin said and with that he left. Yoongi just brought his knees up to his chest and cried. He cried until he couldn't breathe. He calmed himself down and locked himself in his room. You idiot. You just ruined your friendship and everything you had with Jimin because you didn't tell him anything. Yoongi kept on telling himself. He didn't want to go outside of his room. He wasn't hungry and never left his room for the rest of the day.