Chapter 35

By the time they were going to leave the club, Hoseok and Yoongi were drunk, like really drunk. They laughed about any single thing that the others would do. "Guys hungry?" Namjoon asked and everyone nodded. They went to a fast food place and waited in line. All the time, Yoongi or Hoseok wouldn't stop laughing. "Can you guys shh?" Jungkook asked and the both boys just laughed more. " Ready to order?" the cashier said and they all ordered. "Oh and can I have two cups of coffee?" Jin asked and the cashier nodded. They all sat down on the same booth and waited for their orders. Jimin sometimes couldn't stop looking at Yoongi. He loved how Yoongi's hair was parted and he loved how the clothes fit him good. He loved how the older's hair stuck to his forehead because of the sweat. He loved everything about Yoongi. His attention from the older was took as the waitress came. "Here you go, sirs." she said. Jin placed one coffee in front of Yoongi and the other in front of Hoseok. They happily took it and drank it. 

Yoongi finally sobered up after cups of coffee and they were still at the fast food place. Yoongi looked over at Jimin who was asleep and he got up. "Imma take Jimin home. See you guys later." Yoongi said. He helped a sleepy Jimin stand up. "See ya later." Taehyung said, smiling at the two. Yoongi smiled and waved bye. "Yoongi, I miss you." Jimin said. He was half asleep and Yoongi smiled. "Jimin, I'm right here." he said. "It's Jiminie. I love that nickname." Jimin smiled sleepily. When they got home, Jimin couldn't fall back asleep. He needed to talk to Yoongi. He missed his hyung and Tae kinda talked him into it. Yoongi was currently in the kitchen. He took off his jacket and Jimin bit his lip. "Yoongi, can I talk to you?" Jimin asked and Yoongi sat next to him. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get so angry. I was just upset that you didn't tell me. Taehyung told me how you were before I came back. I didn't know how you could go through that. I'm so so sorry." Jimin said looking down and Yoongi grabbed his hand. "I'm so sorry Jiminie. I didn't mean to keep it from you." Yoongi said and Jimin hugged him. "I forgive you Forgive me?" Jimin said and Yoongi nodded. "Let's go to sleep." he said. Jimin followed him into his room and Yoongi stared at him. "I wanna sleep with you." Jimin said and grabbed Yoongi and laid in bed with him. "Better start getting used to this." Jimin said and Yoongi laughed. "Yes, I am." Yoongi said.

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking towards Taehyung's house. When they arrived, Tae gave Jungkook a quick hug. "See you tomorrow, Kookie." he said and saw Jungkook smirk. "Oh how I love it when you call me that." he said. Tae looked at him confused but then Jungkook leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Can I stay with you?" he asked in his deep voice that made Taehyung shiver. He nodded and then Jungkook did something that Tae didn't expect. He picked him up and walked him inside the house. He sat him down and then sat next to him. "Tae I really really really like you. Like really like you." Jungkook said and Tae felt heat rush up to his face. He looked down but Jungkook lifted his face. "Please be my boyfriend." Jungkook said, smiling softly. "Yes, Jungkook. I'll be your boyfriend." Tae said. Jungkook sat him on his lap and kissed him. Taehyung smiled before kissing back. "Thank goodness you said yes. I would be sad if you said no." Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head. "I would never say no to you." Taehyung said and Jungkook carried him to his room and laid with him.