Chapter 31

Jungkook woke up before the sun rose. He slowly untangled himself from Taehyung and got out of bed. He walked out and got coffee from the cafeteria. He came back to Taehyung's room and saw that Taehyung was already up. Jungkook leaned against the doorway, sipping his coffee and looking at Taehyung who hasn't noticed that he was standing there. Taehyung was looking out the window, watching the sun rise behind the clouds and he just sighed at the beautiful sight. He had a small sad smile and Jungkook just wanted to hug him tightly. He knocked on the door and Taehyung switched his attention to Jungkook. "Good morning, Kookie." Tae said and Jungkook nodded. "Beautiful morning, Taehyung like a certain someone I know." Jungkook said and Taehyung looked down and smiled softly. Jungkook had walked in and sat next to Taehyung, holding his hand and making little invisible circles on his hand. Taehyung was blushing deeply and Jungkook didn't fail to notice so he decided to kiss his hand. "W- what was that for?" Taehyung stuttered. The doctor knocked and they looked at him. "Kim Taehyung, you're free to go home. Just be careful and not hit your head on anything. Mr. Jeon, you could take him now." he said and helped Jungkook get Taehyung into the car with his belongings. 

Jimin and Yoongi were up and they were making pancakes. They didn't know why it felt like a good day but they felt it. There was a knock on the door and Jimin opened it. "Can we come in?" Jin asked and he showed them that he had candy. Jin knew that Jimin could not say no to candy. "Yes! Can I have it?" Jimin said and Jin gave him the bag of candies. "Hoseok said he's coming in a few. Hey Jin hyung. Hey Namjoon." Yoongi said and put his phone in his back pocket. Jin raised an eyebrow towards Jimin but smiled and waved at Yoongi and Namjoon sat on the chair at the table. Yoongi sat down and they started talking about something that Jin and Jimin couldn't hear. There was another knock on the door and Hoseok came in with his friends Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun. "Chanyeol! Hi!" Jimin said and Chanyeol smiled. "What about our greetings?" Baekhyun asked and Jimin laughed. "Hey little one." Sehun said, smiling at Jimin. Jimin pouted and punched Sehun. "I'm only a year younger than you." he said. Yoongi walked over to Jimin and Jimin suddenly remembered he was with his other friends. "Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon, this is Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. Guys this is my best friends Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon." Jimin said. "We only drove Hoseok and now we got to go." Chanyeol said and they waved bye. Jimin laughed and saw a box in Hoseok's hand. "What is that?" Jimin pointed towards the box. "This is a cake but only for when Taehyung gets here, we could cut it." Hoseok said. "Well can you guys help us with making breakfast." Jimin said and went back into the kitchen.

Jungkook was walking Taehyung towards the door. They were currently at Taehyung's house. Taehyung wanted to take a shower and he knew that Jungkook needed one too. He unlocked his door and walked in, sighing happily. Jungkook lifted him up, surprising him and holding on to Jungkook. "Hey! You need to tell me when I'm going to be lifted." Taehyung complained and Jungkook flashed his bunny smile. "I'm sorry." he said. Taehyung had got away from Jungkook once they made it into his room. "So who's going to shower first? You or me? Or both?" Jungkook said and Taehyung threw a pillow at him. "You could go first."  Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and had gone into the bathroom. Taehyung laid down on the bed and didn't know when he fell asleep. He just knew he was sleepy and fell asleep. He was awoken by Jungkook. He sat up and noticed that Jungkook was just in a towel wrapped around his waist loosely, daring to fall any minute. Jungkook noticed he was staring and walked closer to Taehyung. Taehyung just looked up and noticed that Jungkook was walking towards him. "You need to take a shower. Hurry." Jungkook said smiling. "Or else, I will take you a shower." Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head. "I got it." he said. 

Jungkook smiled and laughed as Taehyung went into the shower. Gosh, he is so cute! Jungkook thought and he just looked around. It's been a while since he was in Taehyung's room. He does live here but he wasn't able to go into Taehyung's room because he couldn't face the pain in his chest. Now he was here because Taehyung's home and he just wanted to scream with joy. Taehyung walked out of the shower fully dressed and ready to go. "Ready? Let's go." he said and walked out of his room. Jungkook smiled and ran behind him. He back hugged him and put his chin on his shoulder. "I missed you." he whispered. Taehyung blushed at the sudden action and just kept on walking. Jungkook let go and walked besides him. "Wanna walk or wanna go by car?" Jungkook asked. "It's cold. Let's go by car." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and opened the door for Taehyung. Tae sat down in the car seat and waited for Jungkook. Jungkook got in and drove off.

Jimin heard the door knock and was going to get it but Yoongi was already on it. "Oh hey Taehyung, Jungkook." he said and Jimin ran towards the door. He hugged Taehyung and Jungkook grabbed Taehyung before he fell. "Hey watch it. Doctor said to be careful and not hit his head." Jungkook said and Jimin immediately backed up. "Hey Jiminie. I'm back." he said. Jimin grabbed his hand and led him inside. "Taehyung! Welcome back. Good to see you." Jin said and Hoseok hugged him. Taehyung laughed and hugged him back. He then hugged everyone else. He saw a cake on the table and went straight to it. "Can I have some?"he asked and Jin shook his head. "Breakfast first." Jin said. They all sat at the table as Jin brought their food. They all had fun that day and it's the first time in weeks that Taehyung actually felt happy and loved ever since his mom passed.