Chapter 12

Taehyung had been walking around with Jungkook a lot and was so tired. Jungkook wanted to go everywhere so Taehyung had to follow. Once they were done walking, they went to the park. 'Can we go to Yoongi hyung's house?" Jungkook asked and Tae looked at him. "Why do you want to go to Yoongi's house?" he asked. "Because I could hear Jimin laughing and it seemed like they were having fun. Pleeeeaasse?" Jungkook plead with a pout. He was too cute for Taehyung so Tae nodded. Jungkook smiled and got up. He helped Tae up and they walked over to Yoongi's. 

Namjoon and Jin were walking through the park when they saw Taehyung and Jungkook walking away. "Poor Taehyung. He spoils Jungkook too much. He looks so tired but he has on a happy face for Jungkook." Jin said and Namjoon laughed. "Happy face?" he asked and Jin smacked his arm. "Ya! You know what I meant." Jin said. "Well look at you. How many stores have we been to in the past hour and who bought you those things in your bag?" Namjoon asked and Jin looked at him. "Well it's different. You love me that's why you do these thi-." Jin gasped. Namjoon nodded and laughed. "My baby Taehyungie is in love. Awww!" Jin said and Namjoon laughed. He put an arm around Jin and they continued on walking. Jin would just talk about how Taehyung and Jungkook would make a cute couple. "I just hope when he confess Jungkook doesn't hurt him. You wouldn't hurt me right?" Jin said and Namjoon shook his head. "No I wouldn't hurt you. You are my everything. Before you, it was bitter. Now you are my sweetness." Namjoon said and Jin smiled. "Namjoon just hold me tight and shake me so I'll be unconcious." Jin said and Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "I don't want to wake up from this beautiful dream." Jin said and Namjoon held him tight. "I swear this is no dream." he said and kissed Jin on the cheek. Jin blushed and Namjoon laughed. "You are so adorable when you blush." he pinched Jin's cheek and Jin laughed. 

Hoseok walked down the street looking down. He didn't know where he should go. Suddenly his phone buzzed and he took it out. 

Baekhyun

Hoseok smile

Hoseok smile. He was glad to have Baekhyun as a friend and he was hungry. 

Hoseok

 Who else is going?

 Who else is going?

Just me, you, Sehun, and Chanyeol. 

Oh okay. I'm heading over there.

Hoseok smiled to himself and walked towards Baekhyun's apartment.