Chapter 20

"Why are you being like this?!" Yoongi yelled at Jimin. "I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin said. "You know exactly what I'm talking about! I come over to talk to you then you leave but right before you leave, you give me some sassy ass attitude. Then you leave with that guy Youngjae." Yoongi said. "He isn't just some guy, Yoongz! He's my new friend!" Jimin shouted. "You barely met him!" Yoongi shot back. "Well guess what? As far as I'm concerned, at least he fucking talks to me when I need someone to talk to when I'm lonely!" Jimin yelled. "I'm right here!" Yoongi said. "NO! Stop right there! You are never here. Whenever I need to talk to you, you are always with Jeon! You never fucking listen to me. You leave me alone! And all I want is to talk with you but NO!  You are always with him and sometimes I need to talk and guess what? You aren't there. So far you are the second closest friend I have but I seem not to matter to you because you have hardly talked to me at all!" Jimin said.

Hoseok couldn't take no more of the screaming so he had to call Namjoon. Jin had accompanied them back and could hear the screaming of the boys. "No, you don't care for me!" they heard Jimin yell. They had rushed to their room and opened the door. "Guys stop!" Jin said. Yoongi and Jimin just looked at them before they looked away. "Go away. This is none of your business." Yoongi said and Namjoon shook his head. "Of course it is. We are on this trip all of us. So the problem we have, is everyone's problem." he said and Hoseok nodded. "Look I want you guys to apologize to both of you. Right. Now." Jin said and they wouldn't even look up. "Come on. Let's go sit down." Hoseok said and they agreed. Once they sat down, the door opened and Taehyung and Jungkook walked in. "Are you okay?" Jungkook sat next to Yoongi. Jimin rolled his eyes and got up. "See? What a good freaking friend you are, Min Yoongi." he said. Yoongi looked up and practically felt like crap once he saw the gaze Jimin was giving him. "Don't leave me." Yoongi muttered and Jimin just looked weirdly at him. "What?" he said. "You promised not to leave me. Don't leave me." he repeated and Jimin just looked down. Jin was staring at the two and Namjoon believed he was finally going to spill everything. "Hyung? Can we just talk tomorrow? I'm really tired. Goodnight." Jimin said. His voice started to shake and everyone knew once he closed the door, he would start to cry. "Jimin, wait for me." Yoongi said and followed Jimin into the room. "We should leave them alone." Hoseok said. Taehyung nodded and smiled at Hoseok. "You could come to our place." he said. Hoseok nodded and they all left.

"When did I ever say that to you?" Jimin said. Yoongi stayed silent still looking out the window. "Hyung, answer me. Please." Jimin begged. "Look, I know I was in an accident and I can't remember anything. I've been having these flashbacks but I only get glimpses. And I remember someone telling me what you told me and I said the same thing back." Jimin said. Yoongi looked back at Jimin. "Have you told anyone?" he asked and Jimin shook his head. "No. You are the first one." he answered. "Jimin. I never was with you at all. I barely know you when Taehyung introduced us. I never knew you before."  Yoongi said. Jimin just nodded and looked down. "But I swear I could hea-" "Jiminie, trust me. I never knew you before you got in an accident." Yoongi cut him off and Jimin looked down. "Okay. Let's go to bed. Can you sleep with me? I don't want to sleep alone." Jimin said and smiled softly. Yoongi nodded and they got into bed and went to sleep. Well Jimin did but Yoongi thought of what he had said to Jimin. He knows now that Jimin could remember, even if it's glimpses. Why did I lie to him? he thought. That lie will eat at him until he tells the truth. No not now. I can't. Soon. he said and finally dozed off the sleep.