Chapter 13

"Yoongi!  Jungkook and Taehyungie are here!" Yoongi heard and rushed downstairs. He had a bath towel around his waist  and Jimin was opening the door. "Hey Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook said and Tae -waved. "H-hey. What are you guys doing here?" Yoongi asked. "Well Jungkook wanted to visit because it seemed as if you were having fun through the phone." Tae said. Jungkook and Jimin were sitting down at the table telling jokes and laughing. "Umm... Okay. Let me just get changed and I'll be back." Yoongi was leaving but failed to notice that Jungkook and Jimin were gawking at him. Taehyung was the only noticed it and cleared his throat, raising his eyebrow. Yoongi came back with blue jeans barely putting his shirt on. "So what do you want to do?" Yoongi said and walking passed all of them into the kitchen. Taehyung seemed to also be entranced with Yoongi. "Guys?" Yoongi asked and looked at them. They looked down and shook their heads. "Whatever. We don't really care." Taehyung said. Then Jungkook smirked. "Let's get beer and play truth or dare. Whoever doesn't complete a dare or tell the truth, then we will drink a beer." Jungkook said and Yoongi nodded. Tae nodded in agreement while Jimin stood up and walked towards the door.  "Where you going, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked. "Well I can't drink so I'm leaving." Yoongi rolled his eyes and grabbed Jimin's hand. "Well have you tried it?" Jimin shook his head and Yoongi's eyes lit up. "Well today you are going to drink with me." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded. 

6 hours later

"Jiminie pabo tr-truth or dare?" Jungkook asked and Jimin looked at him and thought for a while. "I'll say dare." Jimin said, trying hard not to slur his words. "OK. I dare you to kiss Yoongi every 10 minutes. You have to do this for the whole night until tomorrow." Jungkook smiled and Taehyung then whispered in his ear. "Taehyung just brought the most wonderful idea. Since it is almost Easter, you will have to do it until then. And if you aren't around him then you have to text him kissy faces or pictures of you sending him a kiss. And once Easter comes, you will have to kiss in front of everyone. Oh Jimin when you leave and see Yoongi I want you to kiss as if he were the love of your life." Jungkook said. Yoongi and Taehyung barely caught what Jungkook said but Jimin did and he blushed. He nodded and kissed Yoongi really quick. Yoongi blushed but then smiled. "We should clean up. It's already late and I have to work tomorrow. You guys can sleep in the living room for tonight." Yoongi said. They all nodded and put the beers that were left in the fridge and the ones that were empty in the trash. 

Hoseok and Baekhyun were cringing at Chanyeol and Sehun. They would meet eye-contact then blush and look away. "Just kiss already!" Hoseok blurted and they both looked down. Baekhyun laughed and hugged Hoseok. "This is so fun. It's late though. You guys should stay. You too Hoseok since you live far and I don't want you to walk alone." Baekhyun said and Hoseok nodded. "You too can sleep in the couch together and Hoseok can sleep in the guest room." he said and Hoseok shook his head. "I'll sleep on the couch since it's just me and Chanyeol and Sehun can sleep in the guest room." Hoseok said and Baekhyun nodded. "Okay sure just let me get you some blankets and a pillow." he said. In a couple of minutes, Hoseok was tucked in the couch comfortably and falling asleep.