Chapter 23

It was Saturday already. Yoongi was getting ready for his date with Jungkook. He was half excited and half upset. He was afraid that he might break Jimin's heart but he was happy because he might think this actually will work. He hasn't even seen Jimin since Thursday and hasn't called him or anything. Yoongi was worried but remembered that he even told him in a note that he will be busy. Yoongi just hoped he won't be gone again like last time. I hope he doesn't leave again Yoongi thought. He was just chilling when his phone rang. He saw it was Jungkook and answered it. 

Hey, Can we just go to the restaurant that is around your house. 

Yea sure. Why change of restaurant though?

Well, I just wanted to.

Okay. Bye

Bye

Yoongi hung up and looked at the time. 3:00 pm. He still had 4 hours to kill but he was too bored. He decided to text Taehyung. 

Taehyung

Hey, what's up?

Nothing.

Is something wrong?

No

You seem down

I'm okay.I'll text you later.

Wait, Taehyung, I need to ask you a question.

Yoongi sighed when Taehyung didn't answer. He felt bad but didn't know what to do. He got up and got ready. Once he was done, he looked himself in the mirror. He smirked at how good he looked. "Wow, Min Yoongi. You look great." he said to himself. Suddenly the door opened and he heard three different voices call out his name. He went downstairs and saw Jimin, Jin, and Namjoon standing there. Jimin had a suitcase and Jin was looking at Yoongi. "What?" he said. "Can I stay here for a while?" Jimin said and Yoongi looked questioningly at him. "Look, they kicked him out of his apartment because he was failing to pay for some bills so we let him stay at our place for a while but it go to crowded and he decided to come live with you." Jin said. Suddenly Jimin looked at Yoongi up and down. "Where are you going?" he asked. "I'm going to go meet up with someone that is trying to hire me for a job." the lie came out straight from his mouth. Jimin nodded and looked at Yoongi. "And yes, you can stay here. As long as you want." Yoongi said. Jimin nodded. Yoongi looked at the clock and saw it was already 5. Two more hours. "Okay well see you later guys." Namjoon said and he grabbed Jin's hand and walked out. "They're a thing now?" Yoongi asked and Jimin hit him in the back of the head. "You stupidhead. They've been a couple since I came into town. How could you fail to notice these things." Jimin said and Yoongi smiled. "Stupidhead? What kind of insult is that?" he said and Jimin rolled his eyes. "I don't really like saying cuss words. I only say that when I hurt myself really bad." Jimin said. Yoongi nodded and he sat back down on the couch.

Jimin looked at the time. 8:30 pm. Yoongi was still gone. He decided to think about going to Taehyung's. But he had to check if he was there first. 

TaeTaehyung

Hey are you home?

Yeah, why?

I'm just really bored and have nothing to do.

Where's Yoongi?

He went somewhere.

Okay. I want to show you this new cool game I got.

Okay!

Jimin grabbed his jacket and left making sure he had locked the door before. He was already walking when he passed by a restaurant. As he passed by, he saw Yoongi and Jungkook sitting down laughing and obviously flirting. Jimin thought that Yoongi had actually gone to a job interview. Jimin just watched as they laughed and then he saw how Jungkook would grab onto Yoongi's hand and Yoongi surprisingly wouldn't brush it off. Jimin didn't know why it felt like his heart would shatter in millions of pieces but he had to hold back tears. He finally knew why he wanted to cry. He liked Yoongi and the only reason he wanted to stay was so he could get closer to him and eventually confess. But he couldn't do that now. Yoongi was already dating Jungkook.

Taehyung had set up the game when he heard a knock on the door. He had gone to open it and saw a sad looking Jimin. "Jiminie, what's wrong?" he asked. Suddenly Jimin hugged him and started crying. "Today has been one very bad day for me Tae. I saw h-him with" he couldn't een finish a sentence because he was crying too much. "With who?" Taehyung already knew Jimin's little crush on Min Yoongi. "Jungkook." Jimin sighed. "Who?" Taehyung couldn't hear well. Jimin composed himself and took a deep breath. "I saw him with Jungkook and he lied about it too. I saw them on the way over here when he was supposed to be at a job interview." Jimin said. Taehyung hugged him and he himself tried not to cry. He never told anything to Jimin or anyone else about his feelings for Jungkook. He figured out now that he has to forget about what he feels and help Jimin too.