Chapter 16

"Yoongi-hyung! Can you help me with my bags?" Jungkook asked as they got off a boat. Yoongi nodded and Jimin just huffed. Jungkook has been calling Yoongi for the whole trip. Every time Jimin was going to talk with Yoongi, Jungkook would interrupt and ask Yoongi for something then they would seem to talk forever. "Jiminie, wait for us." Yoongi called to Jimin as they walked off the boat but Jimin pretended he didn't hear and kept on walking. Once they reached the place where they were going to stay at, Yoongi ran up to Jimin. "Hey I was calling you to wait." he said. Jimin acted innocent and looked at Yoongi. "Well I didn't here you at all. I had my earbuds plugged in." he said. "But when I went to help Jungkook, you didn't have them on." Yoongi said. "Well I guessed that you and Jungkook were going to take forever in getting the bags down so I just wanted not to be left in silence and I put them on." Jimin shot back, trying hard not to sound annoyed. "Oh." was all Yoongi said before they went inside. "Okay. So Jungkook and Taehyung will be sleeping in the same room, me and Namjoon in one room, and Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok will sleep in the other." Jin said. Jungkook and Taehyung hugged each other and Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok high-fived each other. 

...

A/N- Sorry this is just a filler. Been busy a lot since it's my birthday and my family has been taking me places. I'll update as soon as I can. The next chapter will be better.