Chapter 4

Nathans pov;

Twice in the same day i was rejected by that fucking nerd, maybe there is some way to make him spend time with me and fall in love with me. I stared at the phone screen in front of me, because of that stupid fucking dream i had fallen in love with the stupid nerd.

I pulled up google and frowned, he likes old movies from what i heard from Dana after borrowing her flash drive which she had borrowed from Warren. Maybe i can use that against him.

I googled drive in's that were playing old movies and luckily for me there was one this evening, Planet Of The Apes. Where had i heard that before? Right right the dream what did i say in that to get him to go with me.

"Go ape with me?" I muttered to myself and smiled, that was it! He will go with me and i wont take no for an answer. I mean I am Nathan Prescott.

I exited my dorm and looked at the door just opposite, my heart was pounding in my chest, why did this whole plan feel like it'd blow up in my face. Wait, he's a nerd so maybe if i write something only a nerd would understand he would get it.

I grabbed his board pen and began to write what i believed was flirty "Are you made of Copper and Tellurium because you are CuTe" I smiled at my smartness and knocked on his door, but frowned when Kate splashed me with water.

"Why hasn't this evil spirit been exorcised?" She asked aloud and I tried my best not to let my anger flow.

"i didn't realise you hang around with a bible study whore" I wanted to punch myself as i saw Warren become really angry and Kate became really upset.

Warren stood up and gripped the door so tight i saw it crack under his fingers, Kate backed away as if seeing Warrens future and i gulped. I was drenched with water and i was going to take no for an answer right now.

"Before you slam the door on my face and i have to go punch a wall, would you like to uh go ape with me?" I asked and Warrens anger subsided and Kate's sadness did do, i looked between them and i was waiting for the no.

I closed my eyes and sighed, "I see dont worry, ill just go ask Victoria or Zachary." I turned and went to walk away but stopped when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned and looked at Warren whose eyes were shining with happiness.

"Sure i have no plans and i was gonna ask Max but i mean as you asked lets go!" He smiled widely and i smiled back, my heart pounding louder than ever.

"Let me just go get changed into something more warm, ill meet you out by the parking lot." He said and i nodded and hugged me in happiness, before running into his room.

Kate walked past me and patted my shoulder, she gave me the look which said "I dont forgive you". i smiled at her trying my best to keep up my douche persona, but i did truly feel remorseful.