Chapter 12

[Warren]

I got Max's text but I wasn't in the mood to look. Nathan had annoyed me so much over these past few days. The whole calling Max shifty, ditching us when Kate was about to jump...even in the past he was like this but not as much. I think that was the Nathan I fell in love with not this asshole Nathan.

But he was still him I had to admit, every time he acted childish I could see the old him just wanting to come out to just grab me by the shoulders and shake me awake to something that was directly in my face....Directly in my face huh? I looked out the window to see Nathan walking back towards the dorms. But he was coming around the back of the dorms, no one ever went back there.

I left my room and went to the front door and opened it, Nathan was shocked to see me and I was shocked to see him crying again. "Nathan." I closed the door after I stepped out, I walked him over to a bench and sat down with him, he looked like he had just heard this world we were living in wasn't the one he wanted to be in.

"You are right...I don't want to be in this world anymore. Not after all the horrible things I've done." He put his face in his hands and cried loudly, I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer he looked up at me and shook his head. "You haven't watched it yet...Warren I need you to watch the video before he comes. He's going to take you to the Darkroom, I can't stop him im so sorry."

What was he on about, what video? What Darkroom? Blackwell didn't have a darkroom did they? I frowned to myself as he pulled out his phone and ask Max to send him a video, he pressed it and it played him stood in-front of the chem lab board with a bunch of writing on it. Max said something and Nathan begin to talk.

It was the black hole theory again, but it was Nathan explaining it. He said a whole paragraph in two maybe three breaths and it was like he was talking to the people meant to watch the video, he talked about how a different reality had a much less aggressive Nathan, a less bitchy Victoria, me and Kate being best friends. 

"I'm so sorry Warren." Nathan whispered kissing me on the cheek as I felt a sharp jab in my neck and everything slowly start to fade to black as I fell to the ground, I looked up at Nathan and saw him crying harder and someone next to him smiling. I didn't recognise them in my induced state. And then it was all gone. I couldn't see or feel a thing.

[Nathan]

"You bastard!" I yelled at Jefferson, I couldn't stop crying. He was going to do what I failed to do, 'our first male model' he called Warren. He said he was going to look after him properly, keep him alive for a few days or so...let the people who were actually buying the pictures of him come see him in person and I couldn't do anything to stop him.

Jefferson just smiled and lifted Warren up and over his shoulder like he was a sack of meat, I stood up and shakily pulled out the gun I always carried around with me. He just tutted and shook his head. "Are you really going to try that, with your precious Warren on my shoulder?" I felt my hands shake more and then I dropped the gun and watched Jefferson walk away.

I had to tell someone, someone who could help...someone who technically could see every possible outcome and decide which would be the best to use. That person being Max, she was no longer at Blackwell for the night and I couldn't call her cause watching that video drained the remainder of my battery. I didn't know what to do.

"Nathan!" I looked up to here the yelling, it was Victoria. She was running towards me in a coat and pyjama pants. She stood infront of me, handed me a tissue and looked about. "I got the video, I'm sure the others did too. But whats wrong?"

I couldn't tell Victoria, the original plans was for her to get taken to the Darkroom but now it was Warren and if she knew it would be difficult. I had to change it a bit and make it look like I didn't actually care too much and that I was being over dramatic. Or i could actually tell her my emotions towards everything that happened with Kate.

I just end up shaking my head, standing up and going toward the dorms. She was yelling my name but I didn't stop till I reached what used to be Eliot's room. It was now Logan's room but I didn't care about that. That room was where I first met Warren, the first guy i ever liked and he was the only guy I will ever like.

Warren Graham, I swear to you. I will save you or my name isn't Nathan Prescott.

Oh i am just full of creativeness tonight, 2nd update is a go! Lets see how many i can do tonight!