Chapter one

Warren's pov:

I read over mine and Max's texts just to make sure she knew i wanted my flash drive back, im surprised i didn't get my phone taken off me cause i mean im not the most sneaky person when it comes to texting. I went back to listening to the teacher, Mrs.Grant, and on her whole theory about how the world was revolving around a black whole and when we get too close to it it was a massive possibility for someone to posses a strange sort of power.

i chuckled to myself, just like that one version of Maxine from my dreams. She could rewind time so maybe in my dream we got too close to a black hole and suddenly she got those rewind powers. The bell rang and everyone began to speak amongst themselves, i went to pick up my phone but it fell to the ground and almost smashed. 

"Thank god!" I exasperated, i couldn't even afford this phone let alone another one. I had to ask Kate to pitch in and give me what i needed.

I bent down to retrieve my phone from the floor, but froze when i heard a little 'tsk' from above me, just by the style of shoes i knew who it was. my eyes trailed upwards on there own behalf i swear, from his legs to his varsity jacket and eventually to his face. He had a sick smirk on his face which i actually found really cute.

That was Nathan Prescott alright.

"Look at you a complete mess, and in the right place to lick my shoes like the poor scum you are." His smirk became a really sick smile and i rolled my eyes at him, definitely  Nathan.

"What do you want now?" I asked feigning my anger but he didnt even loose the smile, i stood up and  looked him in the eyes.

Nathan was the first to break eye contact and look up at the ceiling, he suddenly began to act like a child who had been asked where the last cookie had disappeared to and he moved slowly as if any quick movements would scare me off.

"I need your help....can you uh teach me how to..fall in love?" He asked, a light red blush forming over his cheeks and then deepening to a darker red over the bridge of his nose.

My heart pounded in my ears i was really surprised he couldn't hear it himself but then I realised this is probably a sick joke. I clenched my fists and glared at him.

"What kind of fucked up question is that, you dont talk to me at all and then you ask me this? Screw you Prescott!" I yelled and watched as his face contorted into anger himself.

He turned around and slammed the door open, it hit the wall and i heard the hallway fall quiet. I walked to the doorway as Nathan sped walked down the hallway saying that no one ever said no to him, and as he turned towards the bathrooms a girl with blue hair spotted him and ran after him.

I rolled my eyes and went back to pick up my things, whatever happens now it wasnt my fault. it was Nathans.