Chapter 5

Nathans pov;

The movie was...okay. Warren enjoyed himself at least and that allowed me to enjoy myself a little, even if it was a really crappy monkey film. I frowned slightly as i looked over to see him asleep but i didn't care it just made him more cute. I grumbled as i heard my phone ring, i let it go to voicemail.

"Nathan, its Mark. i found our next target, call me back as soon as possible." and he hung up, i gulped and looked over at Warren he had moved slightly but he didn't wake up. I dont understand why Mark only had us photograph girls in positions like that, there are perfectly good boys who fit our points.

Like Zachary or Logan....and Warren you cant forget him. Maybe i could get a few trial shots in my bedroom before i put him back in his...and i wont overdose anyone this time. If he wakes up ill just play  it off as my everyday heroes project.

I pulled into the Blackwell parking lot and looked over at Warren he still hadn't woken up, Monday evening and we had already had first date, i turned off the engine and exited the car walking over to warrens side and lifting him out. He still didn't wake up, he must be a really heavy sleeper..

I walked into my bedroom and put him on my bed turning on the light, i grabbed my camera and stared at him and for some strange reason gulped for air...was i really gonna do this, i mean it could show Mark that we should do more photos of guys.

I put the camera at the end of my bed and grabbed the tape i had borrowed off of Mark years ago and hadn't use and stared at warren's sleeping body. I lifted his wrists up and put them together, taping them to my headboard.

I went back and grabbed my camera, spreading his legs out a bit, i took a few photos of his whole body spread out on my bed and them some close ups of his face and hands. I covered his mouth with some of the tape before taking a few more photos.

He stirred but didn't wake up but he was really close to, i pulled the tape off his mouth as carefully as possible and then cut the tape around his hands off. I put the tape in the bin and the roll back in the draw. I turned my camera off and put it away before climbing into bed.

I turned Warren so he was on his side and i wrapped my arm around his waist and cuddled up close to him. Eventually sleep overcame me.