Chapter 11

[Nathans pov]

I growled to myself as I punched the wall, he said i was psycho. I continue to punch the wall until i dented the wall. I smiled to myself as i walked around the dorms. People who were still awake was staring at me strangely and i just glared at them.

Max was hiding something from me, Warren, Kate, Victoria and that Chloe chick and I was going to find out eventually. Warren might hate me but if i can get information on what Max is up to i could maybe get Warren on my side.

Everything had changed ever since Maxine had come to Blackwell, and that dream made it so confusing for me to even understand everything. I mean hell I might even have gotten Warren into the same mess I got Rachel and that was never good.

I charged my way over to the girls dormitory and walked right past Dana and the other girls who were crowding around Dana's door. I knew Maxine wasn't there so I stepped up to her door and knocked, hard. When I didn't get an answer I knocked again, but this time even harder. She opened her door looking pissed and I held up the photo glaring at her.

"I want you to explain this photo Max!" I demanded, she yawned and took it off me staring at it for a few seconds. She smiled and looked back up at me, she pulled me into her room and closed the door. She took the picture from my hand and dialled up someone on her phone, but they didn't answer.

"Listen Nathan, I dont answer to you." Before I could explode she placed a finger on my lips, "But for you to understand this I need to show you something." All of a sudden I was stood outside her door again and I could remember the whole thing but the other girls in the hallway seemed to be talking about the exact same thing, I turned my head back to the door to see Max already waiting for me.

I stepped back into her room and noticed the picture was already gone from my pocket, she began to explain how what all of us experienced was not a dream and this reality was the first of many she had experienced although the one in her photo was her personal favourites.

"I know what happened in that photo was real. I remember Kate, Victoria, you, Price and Warren." Max blinked confused and began to study my face, she began to ask me if I remembered anything else at all or if that was it. "Max it happened when I closed my eyes..maybe if i."

I closed my eyes again but nothing came to me except memories of the past, specifically whilst Rachel was alive. The Tempest was the first thing that came to my mind, how everyone had called out my name when I couldn't give a good performance, how Samantha was always there for me and how Drew called me Twitch.

But the anger I felt seemed to tap into something else, the day I first met Warren. It was that...Eliot kid, he was in his room and I just happened to walk past and hear Warrens voice. I had poked my head in and joked about how the school didn't like students having sex in their dorms.

"I could....tell you about it. I remember every detail up until Warren told me to bring us all back to reality." I smiled at Max and nodded, opening my eyes. She began to go over everything that I thought was just a dream up until now but it wasn't it was a different timeline and everything clicked into place. I finally had a plan to get Warren to fall in love with me, I knew Max and Chloe could get into the school simply and asked if she could help.

Max nodded and called up our blue headed 'friend' and about ten minutes later we were all stood out in front of the school, Chloe gave me a weird look. "What's Asscott doing here?" Max explained that I needed to use the chemistry lab for something to help my chances with a guy. I smiled and felt my face heat up nervously as Chloe just smiled.

"Finally moved on from Samantha, good going Nathan." She grinned and we all walked over to the chemistry lab. I remember something about this place, then I heard Max laugh out loud and I looked over at her to see her looking at a certain spot in the room. Behind the table in the back of the class.

Oh my fucking god...I remember that, me and Warren had sex right there in the other reality and I actually let him fuck me. Oh god it hurts to admit. I just grumbled and walked up to the blackboard and began to write on it. "Max does Warren know you can rewind time?" Chloe stared at me in shock and Max just muttered a no. 

I finished off and Max smiled and pulled out her phone, recording me. "Go on Nathan explain your theory." Max nodded and I just sighed taking a deep breath before going on about what I believed had happened.

"And furthermore, the whole dream we all experienced was not a dream. Our community camera hippy, Max Caufield, went to a different reality where I could actually be less agressive. Where you Victoria where less bitchy, Where Chloe and I never fell out, where Warren came out to harshness but went to his best friend Kate Marsh because they both believed things would turn out better and they did." I took a deep breath before finishing off with a, instruction to meet at the hospital where Kate was and to talk and I know they wouldn't say no because they all felt it was somewhat true deep down.

Max smiled and stopped recording, she sent it to everyone and left the chem lab with Chloe. I erased everything off the board and turned towards the door to see Jefferson walk past but then come back. "Nathan...I believe its time we talked."

Well shit.

This book is not dead! I swear i apologise but i did not want to continue this on till i play before the storm which I have now done and we are back baby. Also can I just say that game messed with me man, everything you do actually matters. Unlike miss Time-traveler over there. Anyway bye.