Chapter 3

Warrens pov;

I saw max making her way towards me so i jumped off the car and smiled at her, she smiled back and turned her head slightly and i followed her eye-line to see Juliet sat there almost in tears. She held up a finger and walked over to her.

After Max was done talking to Juliet she walked over to me and stood straight, she seemed stiff and she was really pale.

"What up Max? How are you?" I asked leaning in to hug her but she pulled out the flash drive at the speed of sound. I nodded and took it shoving it in my pocket.

I jumped back onto my car and she sat next to me, we talked about the shit i had on my drive and i felt my stomach wrench as i saw Nathan walk over. His fists were clenched but his anger wasn't flared at me it was aimed at Max.

"Max Caulfield, right? You're one of the Jefferson's photo groupies?" He asked angrily, Max looked over at me and i shrugged . 

Her attention turned back to Nathan with as much confusion that was written over her face, "I'm one of his students...." Nathan then turned to me and pushed me away, as if he was afraid id intervene. 

" What-the-fuck-ever. I know you like to take pictures, especially when you're hiding out in the bathrooms. You best tell me what you saw. Now!" Nathan ordered and then the argument started to get heated.

Max was yelling and Nathan was yelling,  i was stood there my anger beginning to flare up and then when i saw someone climb into a truck i knew i had to intervene. "Get away from her, dude!" I yelled stepping closer and he headbutted me, i fell backwards and held my head in pain.

When Max tried to protect me, Nathan grabbed her by the neck and she managed to scrape his cheek making him throw her to the ground. The truck came really close and stopped as max stood up.

"Chloe?" Max asked as the girl in the truck did the same, Nathan looked at the truck and glared. running up to it and kicking the door as max climbed in.

I ran up behind him, after regaining my bearings, and jumped on his back knocking him to the ground. "Go! Go! i got this!" I yelled at the two girls in the truck who sped off out of the parking lot.

"You!" Nathan growled as he began to punch me in the face and then began to kick me in the stomach "How dare you reject me Nathan Prescott!".

David Madson began to run over and he pulled Nathan off me, Nathan was yelling his head off at me as i rubbed the blood that was trickling from my nose.

Next time Nathans gonna get it.