Chapter 8

"I see were your coming from Nathan but do you really think something like that will work?" Kate asked, crossing her arms...She looked sadder then normal like she couldn't take what had happened to her at the vortex club party anymore.

I nodded and she smiled, bitter-sweetly, and grabbed her bible off the desk opening it to a page marked with a blue post it note. This girl makes notes in everything i swear but if she didnt she wouldnt be Kate i supposed.

"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." She read it almost sadly but when she smiled i believed everything was okay, for her sake.

I thanked her before quickly leaving her room and running towards the doors to the girls dorms, I ran all the way to Two Whales and opened the door quickly puffing and huffing. Joyce walked over and raised an eyebrow before walking on.

"Nathan?" Alyssa asked and I smiled at her jumping into the booth, sitting opposite her. She looked surprised to see me but she didn't comment on why i was sat at her instead of Victoria who was staring at me oddly.

"Alyssa, do you know what kind of things Warren likes?" I asked her and she smiled slightly, pulling out a piece of paper and writing down everything that came to her head. She handed it over to me and held her hand out, i grumbled slightly but shook her hand.

"There, now quick Warren came in about six minutes ago and asked Victoria about you. He said he's going to meet you at the dorms. So run!" Alyssa ordered, i jumped out of the booth and almost crashed into that blue haired chick and Max, Max looked at me slightly knowingly before i ran past her.

Reaching the door i saw that the bus had pulled up, i hopped on and stared in shock as Warren waved. I sat next to him and looked down at the bag between his lap. He closed it quickly but smiled, he had something for me.

"Whats in the bag?" I asked him and he smiled, he tapped his nose and i grumbled at him; I rested my head on his shoulder as the bus took off. We made it back to Blackwell quite quickly, there was barely anyone else driving today as it was forecasted to rain really heavily.

But as we arrived at Blackwell...the atmosphere was low, everyone was by the girl dorms and as me and Warren went to investigate, Max ran past us. We made it there just as she did and i saw Warren freeze up. I followed his eyes to the soaking wet figure stood ontop of the roof.

"Holy shit..." I muttered hanging back a little bit, i shook my head this couldnt be happening not now.

Kate Marsh was about to jump.