Finale

Connor sat underneath a tree in the old orchard. The same tree from Christmas. He smiled up at it, remembering the memories well. He could almost feel Y/N there, sitting beside him.

He looked over hopefully, praying that they were there. and they were, with a smile on their face. He smiled back, feeling warm and happy again for the first time in months. They laid their head on his shoulder, eyes closed.

"Connor, what are you doing?" They asked softly. He sighed. " I miss you," was his response. "Connor, I know, I made a mistake. You shouldn't make the same one. Live your life," They told him. Connor sat up. "I can't. You're not there with me. I just can't...live."

Y/N stood up. They walked until they were out of the shadow of the tree and in the sun. Connor followed, but he stayed in the shadow of the tree. "Look around. Don't you want this? Don't you want to live in this beauty?" They asked him, spinning as they talked. He didn't budge.

"You're really considering this?" Y/N asked him. He nodded. They sighed. "Fine. You know what? I'll be the one who asks. Everyone gets someone. At least your getting someone who loves you. Stay in the shadow, live your life, keep on living. Or, step into the sun. Take a breath. Join me. It's up to you."

Connor thought for a moment. He was on the edge. What was he going to do? Was he really ready to die? He looked up at Y/N, tears in his eyes. He ran to them, before wrapping his arms around them. 

~

And though Connor had felt warm, the bottle was cold. The pills were cold. Everything around him was cold.

A/N: 

Damn. I finished this book. I started it after my 13th birthday, and now I'm 14. This book has been a part of my life for over a year. Broadway? Almost six years. You guys have been so supportive of this book, and I love each and every one of you guys. 

Now, I need a vote. 

For my next book, should I make it a 

1. Stanley Uris X Reader (Stephen King's IT)

2. Will Byers X Reader (Stranger Things)

3. Peter Parker X Reader (Spider-Man: Homecoming)

4. Veronica Sawyer X Reader (Heathers)

First to 25+ votes wins! You may vote for multiple, but you may not vote for the same choice twice.

With love,

Indigo