part 1

Nhi kashish cant do this with me.she loves me.and piyush wo to mera sb se acha dost h wo mere sath asa nhi kr skta..
Pr isme piyush ki kya glti use kya pta ki m aur kashish ek dusre se pyar krte h.. ha isme usko koi glti nhi. Bt kashish
Nhi m ase nhi hone donge i luvd her i luvd her wo meri zindgi hai m use nhi kho skta i will die without her...
With that sujal left from home to kashish home .he was driving madly. .his eyes was full of tears. Only one thought was coming in his mind 'meri kashish asa nhi kr skti wo mujhe nhi chod skti'
Meanwhile in kashish home
Kashish was still in shock about all happenings.. she never expect this piyush is her just friend she luv sujal. And she know how much sujal luv her.. wo yh nhi sh skega kya hoga jb sujal ko y pta chlega ki uski kashish kisi aur ki .... nhi nhi m asa nhi kr skti mujhe papa se bat krni hogi ..
Kashish saw his father talking with lalit .she approached her father she called him " papa, mujhe kuch bat krni hai apse abhi.."
Prof sinha " yes beta, bolo "
But before kashish speaks pandit ji call for ceremony.
Vasu comes and drag kashish with her.
Now kashish was sitting with piyush..
Till then sujal arrived at kashish home..while entering kashish home he was shivering. .
He was just praying ki jo rishi n kha kash wo sb jhoot ho kas bt all his dreams shattered when he entered the house..
What he saw just broke his hurt asa lg rha tha jase kisi n usse uski zindgi cheen li ho..
In front of his eyes was his kashish his love his life sitting with his best friend piyush..he was standing there just like a statue... kuch smj nhi a rha tha wo kya kre uski ankho k samne kashish k upr kisi aur k nam ki chunri uda di gyi kisi aur ka shagun..
Sb bhut khush the .. he was lost in his world when he realised someone is shaking him ..
And dt someone was none other than piyush..
Piyush was saying something to him kashish was also standing there but he was lost .lost in his own taruma he did nt know wt going on just standing there his eyes were fix on one person kashish his kashish. .
As if asking so many questions from her as if asking wt he did .. wt is she doing with him.
He was about to go to her to ask .. but vasu saw this nd drag kashish to perform some other ritual..
All were bussy no one realise that shattered soul except one person veena who knows his son has broken but she was helpless...
Not able to tolerate this pain he sujal leave from there bina kisi ko kuch kahe kuch sune...