part 19

Next morning
  In piyush and kashish room...kashish was drying her hairs in front of mirror. Piyush was still sleeping. .she was going to apply sindoor when she remembers some moments and she blushes. ..
Last night.. she and piyush has become one.
Yesterday was her birthday. When party was over they come to their room .piyush goes to washroom to change his clothes. Kashish was standing near the window. .she was in her deep thoughts..
    Today sujal talk to me not a proper talk.. but he wished her after 6 months first time he interact with her..but she was feeling so conscious infront of him that he left.  Yes she was nervous to face him .. in past few months so many lie she have told to sujal that now she feared to face him..
  She remembers the night of her marriage when she saw him outside her room..she lied . She lied to piyush she lied to him.but she lied for him.yes she lied... it was a lie..
Sometimes i feel it was just a affection kyunki agr pyar hota to itna kmzor nhi hota..
It was the biggest lie.she has loved him.but that time it was important for sujal otherwise may be sujal will never be ready to forget him..
she was thinking may be she was right at that time kyunki wo sab sunne k bad sujal usse nafrat krne lga tha.

She was in her thoughts when piyush came..
Kashish what happen you didn't change yet.. piyush comes near her but he see that kashish was weeping. Tears were flowing in her eyes.
Piyush hold her and ask
What happen kashish why are you crying? Kisi n kuch kha kya?
Kashish : nhi piyush bs ase hi.. i was thinking about my life.
With this she hugs him..
Piyush hugged her back..
Then he faced her and wipes her tears ..nhi kashish please don't cry i can't see you like this.  He kissed her forehead as a gesture of care..but kashish shivered on this touch.
Piyush immediately left her. He thinks may be she doesn't like this just like that day and he didn't want to hurt her. He remembered the 3rd day after their  marriage.  He has planned a surprise for kashish. He decorated full terrace ..dinner was arranged. He was too happy when he brings kashish on terrace..
Kashish was soo delighted to see all this.. they both had their dinner..
Piyush asks for a dance and kashish agrees.
They both were swaying on music ..a cool breeze was blowing  ...piyush was so lost in her beauty that he kissed her forehead then her cheeks..
   Kashish was not responsing.. but she didn't even denied ..how she can denied she has promised piyush that she will be a gud wife and it was the duty of a wife to fullfill her husband' needs. So she allow piyush to do whatever he wants 

   Piyush was so lost ..he touched his lips with her lips..and started kissing her lips..kashish was not responding..tears were flowing in her eyes..piyush was so lost that he didn't realised when suddenly a voice awake him..he left her.. he look here and there it was the sound of  terrace door may be due to wind.. but then realisation hit him
.
What the hell was he doing. ...he looks towards kashish who was in tears..he realises he has hurt her..kashish is not ready for this intimacy yet and he ..
  He apologies to kashish but kashish runs from there.

Piyush still remember that time later on after so many days kashish become comfortable with him..after that he never tries to rush with their relationship. He was ready to give as much time as kashish needs.. but again he repeated the same mistake...
  He was about to say sorry to kashish but kashish stopped him..she placed her hand on his mouth ..and say
Piyush i am ready for this. .i want to take next step in our relation..
And with this she hugged him..
Piyush was happily surprised to listen this. .
Are you sure kashish  .... i can wait if you ..
Kashish : nhi piyush. . I know because of me you have already waited a lot .but not now.. i have accepted this relation with my heart..
  This was the only thing piyush was waiting. . He captured her lips ...kiss was slow just as giving a promise. .but soon it turned passionate. .
Kashish was first hesitant but later on she started responding. .
   And their night went long...
     Flashback ends
Kashish was cherishing that moments...when she felt a strong pair of arms around her. It was piyush.
Piyush started nuzling on his neck..and their morning romance goes on..

--------------------------------
Here sujal was busy in office.. today he has to finish all his work because for next  few days he will not be there in office. .
After the meeting got over.. he enters his cabin.when his phone rang..it was naina..he was surprised to see naina phone this time. .usually they both talk at night ..
Hoping that everything is fine he attended the call.
sujal : naina... is everything fine ? U make a call at this time. .tum theek to ho na
Naina : it means i can't call u whenever i want but u call me whenever you want. .
sujal : are ase kb kha mene???  Kya hua..why u tensed
Naina : sujal me missing my home...it has been 6 months i hv been to home..and papa se mile bhi  3 months ho gye wo bhi papa come here to meet...
Sujal : bs itni si bat..next weekend u can come home. ..apply for a leave
Naina : sujal..i am nt working in a corporate sector k jb chahe leave k liye apply kr du ..i am an army officer.
Sujal  : ok to captain naina singh ahluwalia. .to abhi k liye aap mujhe hukam do k m kya help kr skta hun apki..
Naina : kuch nhi...
Sujal : acha naina at this time to tumhare classes hoti h na so how u free
Naina : han ..lekin kl freshers ball h na to cadets are busy there.
Sujal : ohh.. then where are your friends..
Naina : (smiling. .) All are busy for finding their dates..
Sujal : how..
Naina : ali and pooja have no tension..
Yudi is behind capt.. shalini to behis date.
Alekh has gone outside the academy with yudi ' sister on sake of helping her. But he also want to ask neelu for freshers ball..
And huda is behind me.. she started laughing. .
Sujal : ohh so you said yes to huda .
Naina : no .. at last moment i will see . Wase bhi mera freshers bal m jane ka mn nhi h.
Sujal : come on naina enjoy urself..
Naina : ok i will talk later . Bell rang .may be BC want to announce something.
Sujal : ok .bye take care.

Sujal again get busy in his work...