a new begining.....

Both were in each other arms. Naina ' head was on sujal ' chest. Sujal one arm was behind her back and other was holding naina ' hand and playing with her fingers. Both were talking randomly. It was near about 4 in morning and both of them didn't slept even for a while.

Sujal : ok. Sleep now.. you will be tired . Its about to morning.

Naina : no i am not tired. .infact today i am so relaxed. But ya lets sleep..

Both lay silently.  After about five minutes.  Naina suddenly get up and sit excitedly.

Sujal : naina what happen. .

Naina : sujal mujhe na tumhe kuch dikhana hai..

Sujal with a naughty smirk..

Sujal : jaaannn ... i have already seen very much of you..

Naina ' s mouth was wide opened.  She  realised she is not wearing any clothes. She smacked sujal on her shoulder. and hurriedly weared sujal ' shirt which was thrown on nearby sofa. After wearing she got up opened the almirah fetch a lower  for sujal and a shorts for herself.

Naina : have it. Wear your clothes.

Both dressed up.

Sujal : naina. .atleast tell me why you get up now.. come lets sleep its already morning.

Naina : shut up.. you know i have brought some thing for you..

Sujal : naina.. i thought you were on a mission..

Naina : han to..

Then she realised what he mean to say.

Naina : u stupid. We are army officer but it does mean we can't go to market. By the way.. during this last month i was missing you a loooottt.. so just to satisfy my heart i goes to market.. from my busy schedule and get whatever i like for you.

Sujal : ohhhh..so my beautiful wife did shopping fo me..wo bhi from her  busy schedule.  Great. So what you bring.

Naina takes a small bag which she brought and jumped on bed. Now both were sitting facing each other with lwg crossed.  They were sitting like two kids who are going to play some sort of game. Today no tiredness was there...no sleep was there.  They were just enjoying each other company.

Naina opened the zip of bag and empties the bag on bed. Many packets fall on bed which were packed. There were some  small packings and some bigger one.

Sujal : naina..this much. Ok let me see what you bring for me..

He picked one pack and was about to open it..

Naina : wait. .wait.

Sujal : now what..

Naina : i will open these..

Sujal : but these are my gifts na naina..

Naina : han to. I am also yours na.

Sujal : ya ok. Open it  .

Naina started opening. One by one sje opened all.. till end sujal was surrounded by so many things. He didn't say anything in between.  He was just looking at naina.

Only one gift was left to be opened when naina looked at sujal ' face. He was completely surrounded by all things even in his lap there was so many things. Naina saw sujal was smiling..