part 13

Not able to stay there more.. finally sujal get up from bed  .. and started to move out from the room .. but due to injuries he was not able to walk.. he was going to fall when someone support him.. that was naina..
Naina was also not able to sleep so decided to check on sujal..
Naina :what were you doing sujal??you need something?
Sujal : i want to go to my home..
Naina : ohk i will not stop you because i know your family will  also be worried..
Come i will drop you
Sujal : no need i can go by myself. . Kamzor nhi hun mein
Naina : janti hun kamzor nhi ho but injured ho.. and hmara ghr shimla se thoda bahr hai sooo and wase bhu itni subh subh koi taxi bhi nhi milegi. .
With a smile on her face so you see you dont have any option..
Sujal : ok
Naina goes to almirah and gave him a t shirt and jean  to change..
Sujal was in no mood to argue so he take that clothes and slowly carefully move to nearby washroom to change..
After about half an hour they left from there after bidding bye to dr. Ahluwalia
Sujal was silent on the way .. he was continously looking outside.. tears were flowing from his eyes .. he was very well known to the fact what he is going to face when he reaches at home.. tomorrow will be kashish and piyush marriage. . From tomorrow onwards his love will belongs to someone else and irony is that someone is his best friend. .
But still a minor ray of hope was there. hope that when he will reach home may everything will be fine .. hope that may kashish have denied for marrying piyush..BUT IT WAS JUST A HOPE .DESTINY HAS ALREADY WRITTEN SOMETHING ELSE FOR HIM..
    Naina saw him.. she saw tears in his eyes..till now she has realised that something was hurting him and it was not his body pain she was sure..
     Here R& G HOUSE was beautifully decorated. Today was piyush and kashish mehndi. .and tomorrow will be marriage. . All were busy in preparations. .all relatives were there..
   Veena was standing at corner. . She was hell worried for her son..dont know for how many times she hv tried his phone but it was switched off..now she was leaving her heart..her sujal cant stay without talking with her for this much days.. she was in her thoughts when piyush put his hand on her shoulder
Piyush : i know aunty you are too much worried for sujal. Me also angry with him.. ek bar use ghr ane do bat hi nhi krunga usse .. how can he do this .asa kya kam pd gya use jo meri shadi se bhi jyada jruri h
Veena didn't say anything  because she was very well known what her son will be going through. .she left to her room because she was in no mood to stay here and see all this...
Kashish and her family arrives.. kashish was wearing a beautiful green lehnga. Raheja Family welcome them .. kashish took the blessing of all..
But her were searching for one person Sujal. She has not seen him nor talk with him from that day ..she was worried for him. God knows how he will be she just want to talk with sujal for once so that she can explain him..she excused there to fresh up. Deliberately she goes upstairs for washroom ..she reached sujal room .she knocked but get no response. She opened the door..but sujal was not there . Veena was sitting there with sujal 'pic in her hand. .seeing kashish there she was shocked . She wanted to ask so many questions from kashish but before she spoke kashish spoke
Sorry aunty..wo actually i want to talk with sujal. Wo mene usse kise project k bare m discuss krna tha.
Veena : no need to lie to me ..janti hun m sb kuch..mere sujal n sb kuch btaya h mujhe.. bhut pyar krta h wo tumse..aur yh bhi kis trah u promised him that everything will be fine but you ..
Veena was having tears by this time. .
Veena : khair leave it..nothing matters now. And yes u cm to meet sujal here but sujal is not here infact from last 3 days he didn't come home.
Kashish : but ..he
Veena : nhi pta mujhe khan h wo.. sb ka khna h ki wo kisi office ke kam se gya h
With this veena leaves from there.

Naina and sujal arrived at R $ G house . naina parked the car there. She looked towards sujal. Nervousness was visible on his face. .naina thought why a person would be nervous to go home. .
Sujal open his side door and get outside of the car..and look towards the house which was fully decorated..
Naina : it seems like some occasion is there at your home
Sujal didn’t answer.. he started to move but it was difficult for him as there was injury in his leg.
Naina forward her hand to give support which sujal denied..
But naina was naina she forward her hand again
Naina : sujal .. can we be friends. .
Sujal looked at her with question
Naina : ( with a smile ) see sujal from last 3 days we are together. .i mean from your side its 1.but my side its 3..so at least we can be friends. .
Sujal : i dont make friends soon
Naina : ohh.. chlo friends na shi. At least alliw me to support you so that u can reach to your family. .
with this she forwarded her hand again
Sujal holds the hand and they walk inside ..
Here mehandi has been started.. a girl was applying mehandi on kashish hand
...
When sujal enters. .. he saw kashish sitting there..and on her hands a  name was imprinted PIYUSH
Everyone was busy when veena spoke sujal..all turns towards door including kashish
There he was sujal standing there with head bandage. .right hand was plastered..a girl was supporting him to stand.

Sujal was breaking inside to see all this ..this decoration    this music..
Mehandi all was suffocating him..
In these he holds a hand tightly as his life depends upon this support. .he didn't even realised that hand was of NAINA..
Which she happily accepted