part 31

Naina has gone to kashmir for her next mission after meeting her friends in KMA. Her friends were so happy to know that sujal proposed naina directly for marriage.
She still smile on remembering how her friends had behaved and teased her after knowing this..
Flashback
Pooja : haye mein mar jawa... naina tera sujal tu sach mein shahrukh nikla. What a style to ask..
Hudda : phoolan tune yh sab krne se phle ek bar bhi mere bare mein nhi socha..
Naina in a serious way : i am sorry hudda but you knew na i never loved you.. mene to kitni bar kha tha tumse ki bhool jao mujhe..
Hudda laughed on this
: are meri phoolan mein to mazak kr rha tha. Are mujhe konsa ldkiyon ki kmi h..
Ud : congrats naina.. me too happy for you.
Alekh : wase apun soch rha tha ki .. yh shadi kase jmegi..
All looked at him questioning
Ali : aap khna kya chahte h guru..
Alekh : nhi mera matlab h ki..ab hum log thehre army wale.. wo h kya khte h ..han buisness wala.to tu to pta nhi kb khan rhegi to kya wo teri wait krega ?
Naina : ofcourse he will wait for me. Hum log ek dusre ko pichle almost 8 9 months se jante h.. and in months mein hum log face to face km and phone pr jyada contact mein rhe h so..
And i trust sujal.. he loves and cares me this much k distance doesn't matter.
Pooja : me agreed with naina. . Aur jab koi kisi se pyar kre na to signals me distances doesn't matter. Network to ek ho hi gya h ab inka..
Flashback ends
____________________________

Naina was still remembering how she was in doubt after listening to alekh talks but every doubt was cleared with in one month in kashmir . After coming here naina realised sujal also loves her ya he didn't confess his feelings but she came to know when she call him.
Yes they didn't talk regularly now but whenever naina calls from her busy schedule she always feel a desperation in sujal ' voice..

And yes as promised by sujal to naina.. sujal always behave like a boyfriend. . There phone talks didn't changed.. they still share their each and everything with each other. .

____________________

Months were passing its almost 4 months since sujal has met naina. He miss her. In these few months he has realised he is in love with naina. Khte h distances are also important. And the same thing happened with sujal . As he was not able to talk with naina he badly miss her.. he missed her so much that even some times he records a voice msg in his phone in hope when he will meet naina he will make her listen. In these few months he have tried his best to fullfill naina wishes. He has promised naina that till her birthday he will make his company best in this country. And he has succeeded in it. Now his company is counted as the top buisness empires of India.. even he is going to get the best younger buisnessman award .. moreover naina ' s birthday was also coming in few days..
A

nd he was desperately waiting for naina to come back. He can't control himself now.. day by day he is getting impatient to see and meet her.

Here in Raheja ' s house kashish was 4 and half months pregnant. Vasu cares for her a lot.. for lalit she has become a daughter. But one thing was amiss since sujal has left the buisness. . There R $ G is loosing there contracts day by day that too from sujal ' company. Piyush and sujal has become buisness rivals now. Grewals still have shares in R $ G but they never interfere..and never claimed for their share also.
Due to buisness tensions piyush was not able to give much time to kashish. . But whenever he get some time he always spend with kashish.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sujal : naina when u will come back from there?
Naina : what happen sujal? Why you sounding so low?is Everything fine?
Sujal sighs : i miss you.. please come back. I wanna see you meet you hug you and..
Naina : bus bus ... so my darling boyfriend is missing me.. sujal i will be back soon very soon . Bus kuch dino ka kam baki h . I am at almost the end of string now..
sujal : you will be back on your birthday na?
Naina : firstly tell me my gift is ready?
Sujal : yes your gift is ready and the best thing is i am getting best younger buisnessman award ..
Naina : ohh really.. me sooooo much happy for you. So much.. so when you will get.
Sujal : its on the  one day before your birthday .
Naina : what a coincidence. .
Sujaaall pls smile na.
Sujal : i want you on that day with me. .
Naina : sujal only 17 days are there in my birthday. . How i come till then.
Sujal : hmm.. i understand. Ohk u take care. Bye.
Naina : u too take care. .. remember i love u a lottt and always there with you.
Sujal : hmmm.
____________________________________