my cutie pie

Vasu : veena there is a market nearby. .lets go there.

Veena : han vasu..kyun nhi.

Cg : great tum dono jao shopping k liye. .me and lalit are going to nearby club.

Piyush : great ..and what about us...

Aman : bhiya lets play football. ..it will be great fun.

Charu : ya and it should be boys versus girls..what says...

Rishi : i think its a great idea..

Cg : bcha party carry on..we are going bye.

..................................................................

Sujal was busy on phone talking to someone.

Rishi : big b leave it na..lets play now.
(To naina ) buddy you say na..

But before naina say..

Sujal : ya..ya..lets go. Let me have water. . Nains could you bring a glass of water..

Naina : tum sab log chlo.. hm ate h

Naina was in kitchen filling a glass wuth water when sujal hugs her from behind..

Sujal : i have a surprise for you..

Naina : surprise?  What...

Sujal : next week your all friends are gathering at delhi   ..

Naina : really?  And how you know this. ..

Sujal : tum se judi hr bat ki khbar rhti h mujhe... just kidding.  Alekh called me just now.. he told me. They all have decided to meet and get together next weekend.

Naina : wow...it will be so amazing na...after so long i will meet with them.

Sujal : ya..

Naina : but why you are sounding so low...don't worry i will take you also with me...😄

Sujal : verry funny. . And i am not upset.

Naina : aree when i said you are upset...mene to pucha why you sounding so low. . Acha bolo ab kya chl rha h is superb brain me..

Sujal : naina..you are going to report from next monday in delhi head quarters. ..

Naina : awww...so thats why my cutie pie is upset...

Sujal : han...hey hey..what did you just called me..cutie. ..shit man..naina never ever call me by this.

Naina : aur kya khu...you are soooo cute .

And she pulled his cheeks adorably.

Sujal : naina. .enough..not this. I  am not cute.

Naina : you are meri jaan..you are my cutie pie.

Sujal : naina. ..once more you called me by this..i am not going to talk with you.

Naina : ohh really mere cutiee pie..

Sujal : you know what ...i hate you.

Naina : ohhh... so sweet. .i love you too..

Sujal angrily moves from there. Naina laughed whole heartly. . Sujal i know its difficult for you to live without me. But don't worry i will try my best to spend every weekend with you.

..............................................................

All were waiting for sujal amd naina outside ..as sujal arrived they started their match ..one side was girls and one side was boys..

During the whole game sujal didn’t even look at naina..and naina ..she was enjoying this.  She very well know how to make him talk to her..and thats what she did..she deliberately take the football towards him..and deliberately slips down..and as expected sujal left the ball and.

Sujal : naina.. naina..are you ok..what happens to you.. oh shit..tumhare foot p chot to nhi lgi..

Naina : ahh sujal its paining a lot..

Till now everyone have stopped playing and standing around sujal and naina.

Naina ( to all ) : you all guys carry on..don't worry i am fine..its just a small pain.

(To sujal )sujal..please take me to room.

Sujal who was too much worried to see naina ' antics.

He hurriedly picked naina in his arms and moves inside. 

He laid naina on bed and was about to  go to take first aid box when naina holds his hand..

Sujal : what happen. .jyada pain ho rhi h.. let me bring first aid box ..i will spray on your foot and it will be fine..

Naina : sujaaalll...how i stop my self from saying you cute...you are so cute mr. Grewal.

Sujal : naina. .tum..stop it ....hey hey..wait a minute..is this a drama..

Naina : yup my cutiie pie..

Sujal : naina ... i am not going to leave you   ..
And he was about to hold naina..but naina was too fast to run.  Now both were running around their bed . Sujal was trying to hold her. And naina was laughing loudly.. she was about to climb on bed to pass to another side when sujal hold her hand and they both landed on bed with naina below and sujal on top.  Naina was giggling. .

Sujal : han..to i am cute?

Naina : yup..very much cute..my cutiee pie..

Sujal : naina ...once more you said na ...i will...i will..

Naina : u will...what you will do..my cutiee pie..

Sujal : acha...watch then. And he smashed his lips on her lips. First naina was too much shocked to respond but very soon she was lost in his feel. She started responding. ..

Both were kissing hardly .. they both were trying to taste each other as much as they can. Their tongues were meeting dancing..both didn't even realised when their upper half was gone. Now they both were feeling each other skins..sujal ' lips were on naina ' breasts sucking her sweetness.. naina was too engrossed in bitting his shoulders giving kisses.

It was about half an hour later they left each other skins and hugged each other.

Sujal : love you jaan..

Naina : love you too my cutie pie..

And sujal bites her on her shoulder as if punishing her.