part 10

Veena was tensed sujal didn’t came home from last night.. he was not receiving his phone either and she was very much feared .feared what if sujal do something wrong..just praying that her son will be fine .. she tried to make call once again but all in vain
Seeing her in tension piyush ask
What happen aunty why are u so worried is everything ok?
Veena : wo sujal kl rat se ghr nhi aya and uska phone bhi nhi lg rha so..
Piyush : what ... lekin kl to yh kh k gya tha k kuch kam h but
All were silenced even CG make a call at office and at all possible places where sujal can go but no one knew about him  ...
CG: yh ldka hmesha ase krta h .. kbhi kuch nhi btata ab pta nhi khan hoga .. sb ko preshan kr rkha h piyush ki shadi h aur yh h k ..
Veena' s eyes was filled with tears..
Sanjna console her
" don't worry aunty sujal a jayega "
Here on another side kashish has realised that may be sujal has come to know about her marriage so he didn't come to meet her and may be he didn't wanted to talk to her dts why he is not receiving her phone. .
But at one more place someone was very much tensed dt was Dr. Ahluwalia.. and her daughter  naina .. at previous night naina saw a stranger lying lifelessly on the road covered with blood as her father was a doctor so with the help of her father he brings that person to her home..
At present her father was treating that person or we say he was trying to save him  .. that person' condition was very much critical. . Naina was also worried dont knw why but she was feeling a link with that person..   she was continously trying to figure out the identity of that person.. but she failed only a single clue was his phone which she picked from accident place. . But due to fall his phone dislplay wss badly cracked so she used his sim and put in her own phone to detect something. . She checked the contact list and found a contact saved as home.. and make a call at that number..
Here in the grewal house all were worried for sujal and then the phone started ringing. .
Vasu received the phone..
Vasu : hello  vasundra raheja speaking. .
Person on phone : hello .. mam actually i need to inform something that there is a person we found yesterday night he met with accident and in his contact no.. this number was saved as home so i mk a call .. at present he is at my home and our address is  ............
Vasu has realised that the person will be sujal..but after thinking for few moments. .
Vasu : sorry but wrong no ..  our family members are all f9 and at home at present. .
Person : but
And the phone was disconnected. ..
Lalit came from behind and ask
Vasu whose phone was there..
Vasu : sujal ka phone tha he was saying k use urgently kisi meeting k liye jana pda so he would not be able to inform and come home..
All sighed ..
CG : dekha veena dekhi apni bete ki harkat.. yhan hm sb log uske liye preshan ho rhe aur use fursat ab mili h phone krne ki.
Veena was silent.but her heart sas saying something is missing but whom she can say..
All left and started getting ready for the ring ceremony of piyush and kashish. ..
Here naina was worried because the last clue about this mysterious person has gone in vain..
She looked at the face of person who seemed to be very innocent... god knows what tragedy is happening with him..
Dr. Ahluwalia came to her
Naina : papa howz he?
Dr . Ahluwalia : condition is stable but due to heavy blood loss still unconscious. .
Naina : ohh  may  he get well
Dr. Ahluwalia : by d way beta u were going to call at his home na so wt dy sd they are coming na
Naina : pta nhi papa  ... the no. At which  i call dy denied for him
Dr. Ahluwalia : oh god.. leave it at this time our priority is to save him  ..