part 27

Naina was enjoying her day with grewal family. . She has become a part of them.
At present they all were having breakfast together.
Veena : rishi aj tum office se jldi a jana.wo mujhe market jana h kuch  shopping krne and i was thinking to take naina with me as mehak should rest at this time.  So tum sham ko mehak k pass a jana.
Rishi : ok mumma..
Sujal : naina would you like to come to office till then i will drop you to shopping place.

Mehak and veena were surprised to listen this. .

Veena : aj tak to tum kbhi bhi mere sath shopping k liye nhi gye..so aj kase
Sujal : mumma m aj bhi shopping k liye nhi ja rha hun.. mene sirf yh kha m naina ko chod dunga whan.. naina is here only for today so i was thinking to show her our office.
Veena to Cg: cg apko nhi lgta .. hmara beta kafi social ho gya h ab...
Cg : u r right veena..
Sujal was little embarrassed on this so he preferred to leave from there now..
Sujal : naina ...Chle

Naina stood up from there..
Sujal as his daily routine kissed mehak and veena on their foreheads. . Touched Cg feet and say bye to his kiddoo.

----------------------------------------------------
Sujal : naina ek bat pucho..
Naina : hanji jrur puchiye..
Sujal smiled ..but didn't speak anything.
Naina : what bolo ab?
Sujal : na bs ase hi i was thinking k kuch izzat nhi di tumne mujhe abhi..
I mean 'puchiye' this word you know didn't suits from you ..
Naina : what do you mean by this?

Sujal : nothing. . Yh btao ki why you were behaving so different with kashish yesterday?
Naina looks him in disbelief and ask
Do i need to answer?
Sujal sighs : naina.. you will not say anything to kashish. . I mean leave.  Jo kuch bhi hua wo..
Naina : wo sab kashish k karan hua h.. and no need to suggest me anything.  I know what i have to do.. aur mene jo kl behave kiya it was much better agr kl whan guests na hote to acha khasa sunati use mein..
Sujal was looking at her..
Naina : dont teach me how to behave. . And may be you can foegive her but i can never forgive her whatever she did with you. .. never . I can never forgive a person who have hurt you.
Sujal : why?
Naina : because i lo...
She stops herself. .
Because you are my friend. .

Sujal was surprised and shocked by listening' bcz i lo..' what does it mean?
But he ignore his thoughts..
-------------------------------------------------------
After showing his office .. sujal dropped naina to shopping mall where veena said.. and he promised naina that he will come to pick her and then they will go for dinner.

Naina and veena bought whatever needed. Then veena suggested naina to buy a dress for her which naina denied but veena said it will a gift from them on occasion of mehak godh bhrai. .

Naina choose this dress for her

As suggested by veena again she wear the same dress for dinner

----------------------------------------------------