part 35

Sujal was in his cabin with rishi . He was guiding him for a project.
Someone knocked at his cabin..
sujal : yes come in.
It was mehak. .
Sujal : mehak.. come. You don't need to take permission to enter in my cabin.
Mehak smiled.
Rishi : big b i am going with mehak to show her office.

Mehak has decided to start her fashion house which is gifted by sujal on her godh bharai. Veena also encourage her as now saksham is 5 months old . Mehak was quite comfused because of saksham weather she should go for it or not. But rishi also encouraged her and promised he will help her in all way. Moreover veena will also be there at home . Mehak agreed so today rishi was taking her to show her office.

Sujal : ya rishi and then wapis akar you go to meet our clients for this project.
Rishi : yes big b.
Chle mehak
Mehak come forward to sujal.. sujal give her a brotherly hug.
Sujal : good luck mehak.. if any need don't hesitate to ask.
Mehak : yes bhiya... bye.

___________________ __________________

Sujal and piyush were in industry. As per the deal sujal has invested his money in project and piyush is carrying on. But sujal always observed the work.
Piyush : sujal i think according to the budget we should choose this material.
Sujal : piyush i think we should not compromise with material han rhi bat budget ki then wo hm marketing m bhi manage kr skte h.
You start the production i have to go somewhere.

Piyush : ok sujal i will give you report at evening .
Sujal : nhi piyush. . Wo actually i am going to delhi. And tomorrow is sunday so monday i will check. But its ok you carry on..
Piyush : ohk sujal.
___________________________________

Sujal was driving his car to home. He have to sign and submit some papers to lawyer which were at home then he will leave for delhi. He is too busy now a days because some new projects but he has promised to naina he will come to meet her on weekend.. moreover he also miss her..and wanted to spend time with naina.
Sometimes he smile on himself. .how much he have been changed now a days there is not even for a single day when he don't miss her.

_____________________________________

Here naina was still in headquarters. .she have finished her work now she was waiting for alekh there. Yes in her new mission she and alekh is going to work together. naina was continously checking time again and again sujal has promised her to come today it was 5 pm. Once she will meet alekh then she will go to home her home....their home.
Alekh enters her cabin.
Alekh : kasi h tu?
He comes forward and both hugged each other.
Naina : mein theek hun.. and bhut khush hun tujhe yhan dekh kr. Kitne months k bad mil rhe hain na hum dono..baki sab kase h?
Alekh : sab theek h..ek khushkabri h.. pooja maa bnne wali h.
Naina : ohh really. . What a great news. And what about yudi, hudda.?
Alekh : wo dono bhi theek h..hudda shayad agle month tak delhi posted ho jaye.
Naina : gud.
Alekh : hum log Monday se apna kam shuru kr denge. Mene suna h k yhan k ek do ministers h jo hme help kr skte h .. unse bhi monday mil lenge .
Chl ab coffe pine chlte h ..
Naina : nhi alekh mujhe ghr jana h..mujhe kuch kam h.
Alekh : ghr? Tu apne papa se milne ja rhi h?
Naina : nhi wooo.. alekh . M yhan army quarters mein nhi rh rhi. I am living at my home
Alekh : tune yhan p ghr khrida h ?
Naina : nhi.. wo.. alekh... actually sujal gifted me that house on my birthday.
Alekh : ohhhhh.. to teri or tere sujal ki bat yhan tak phunch gyi h.
Tu khush h na uske sath?
Naina : bhuuuuuuuttt..
Acha ab nein chlti hun. Monday milte hain.
______________________________________