part 26

Sujal hugged naina..
Sujal : where were you?why u took so much time to come? Kb se phone kiya tha k u r on the way.. but itni der..
Naina was just looking at his face..
Sujal : are bolo na .. bol kyun nhi rhi..
Naina : kya bolu.. tum chup hoge to m bolongi na .. wase mene to suna tha k sujal grewal bhut km bolte h.. but yhan to tum chuo hone ka nam hi nhi l rhe ho😄
Sujal : wo is liye .. kyunki m is time p apni sabsi achi dost se bat kr rha hun.. and i think us pr mera itna haq h ki m apni sari  bate kr skta hun..
Naina was in awe😘 what sujal said..she was just smiling.
Sujal : ab bolo bhi.. late kyun hui?
Naina : offo sujal.. traffic tha na..so ud kr to a nhi skti thi na. Wo kya h na hme army m udna nhi sikhaya jata..
Sujal : ohhh ohk ..i thought captain naina knows that too
Naina : ab tumne yhi khde hokr mujhse bate krni h kya .. andr nhi bulana?
Sujal : chliye mam.. welcome to grewal house..
He forwarded his arm  just like a gentleman and naina hold his arm and both enters.
They didn’t noticed someone was continously looking at them ... that was kashish.
Kashish saw sujal hugging naina and saw him laughing with her.. may be it was after so much time she saw him laughing like this so freely.. last time such moments he spend with her..

Sujal takes naina to the place where all were standing.
He calls to veena
Sujal : mumma .. naina came.
Naina goes and met with all. Veena was so happy to see naina and more happy to see her son smiling.
While meeting all she came to face kashish.
Kashish said hello to naina.. but naina was in no mood to reply. She didn't reply and move ahead to meet mehak. Sujal noticed this.. even kashish also.
Naina : hi mehak... congratulations.
Mehak : thanku naina.. and yes thanks  for coming.  I so wished to meet you and finally i met with u.
Naina : why so..
Mehak : kuch nhi bs yu hii... dekhna chahti thi kaun h wo ldki jisne sujal bhayia ko hsna sikha diya😃
All smiled on listening this. 
Sujal : mehak.. u..
But before he something to mehak..
Mehak : bhayia aap mujhe kuch gift dene wale the na? Layie mera gift... what you bring for me.
Sujal : ohh.. that  i will give you  but let pandit g complete the ceremony.. ok
Mehak : okk atleast this much i can wait.
Sinha family including kashish were happy to see mehak ' s bond with all. She has become ' ladli' of grewals.
Rishi : big b ... wase to papa m bhi bnne wala hun but why gift is only for mehak? Thats not fair big b
Sujal : dont worry kidoo.. tere liye bhi h.
Pandit g started ceremony.  All came one by one to mehak and gave her blessings and says a wish for her and her child.
----------------------------------------------------

After all the rituals were completed guests left. Now only family members were there Rahejas,  sinha s and of course grewals.

Veena and Cg Insisted all to have lunch together.
Servants have arranged lunch on dinning tables..

All younger clan was sitting there.. piyush kashish rishi mehak sujal naina varun and sinha sisters..

Lalit , vasu , CG,  veena , prof sinha were sitting on  different dinning table

  All were enjoying their lunch.. after rahejas and grewals separation may be its their first lunch together.

Where elders specially Cg and lalit
were enjoying this.

The other younger ones were also happy but somewhere differences were there between them. Piyush was still not ready to forgive sujal nor sujal have talk with him. Mehak was happy to meet her sisters after a so long ..but she was known to fact that her sujal bhayia is quite silence because of the presence of kashish and piyush . So she was trying to lighten the atmosphere.  Even rishi and naina were not talking properly with piyush and kashish .

Naina likes the nature of all but she can never forgive piyush and kashish for whatever they did with her sujal..she has become friendly with all even rishi was happy to meet her.

Rishi has always  seen his big b smiling while he talk with naina. So he always prayed to god to make them both fall in love with each other.

-----------------------------------------------------
After  lunch all left the dinning  table.  naina was also about to get up when her dress get hooked with table she was trying to free but it was hooked messy way. She look for sujal but he was busy on phone..
Kashish saw this.
Kashish : let me try.. naina
Naina : no need i will do by myself..
Kashish didnt listen to her and carefully freed her dress.
Naina : thanks she was about to move
When kashish called
Kashish : naina .. why are you behaving like this with me? I mean are you upset with me ?
Naina : yes i am angry... bcz i can't forget what you did to sujal..
Leave i dont want to talk with you.. xcuse me...
And she left ..leaving kashish alone.

----------------- ----------------------- ------------
Mehak : what is this bhaiya?yh file kasi h?
Sujal : open it ..and see . Its ur surprise.
Mehak open the file.. she was surprised.  A smile kept on her lips..
All were looking at mehak face.. they were settled in the lawn when sujal gave the file to mehak as a gift.
Mehak reads out
Mehak fashion designs
Mehak : bhaiya yh to.. mere nam pr ek fashion designing company ke papers h..
Sujal : yes.. and its ur gift. Tumne fashion designing course kiya h na.. and ur wish was always to become a fashion designer .. so here it is. Not now.. but after baby .. when you will be ready then start working on your company . Till then i will complete other formalities of setting it also..
Mehak was overwhelmed by this..
Mehak : bhaiya. .. how you know this
Sujal : mehak.. mein tumhe apni sis khta nhi hun manta bhi hun.
Mehak came and hug him.
Rishi : u know what big b.. now i have decided finally when you will bring my bhabhi here na then i will make my team with her.. ab ap to apne kiddo ko bhool hi gye ho..
All laughed on this.

-------------------------------------------------------
All left. Naina has stayed in grewal house. Veena and mehak compelled her to stay for atleast few days here.. she also agreed.

Sujal takes naina to show her  grewal house. Naina was amazed to see such a beautiful work. They sat in sujal ' s room and talks a lot. . They talk on phone almost daily but still their talks were endless. For sujal naina is first person with whom he  has become so much habitual of sharing even a small moment of his life.  For naina sujal has become her life.. now she can't even imagine her life without sujal. But she was still in delima how to confess to sujal that
She love him..
How to confess to sujal ' u r my life '