You Are My life

Naina was standing in front of mirror.  And setting her saree.. yes saree. .first time in her life she weared saree..

Today was their marriage aniversay and their son ' 2nd  birthday .yes ..by god grace they had a baby boy and that too on the day of their marriage aniversay. .

And today was the day of celebrations..

The whole grewal house is filled with guests..party has started but naina was still fidgeting with her saree. .from last 1 and half hour..right from one and half hour she is in room. .sujal was downstairs welcomig the guests  he so much  insisted naina to go together but then how naina can give surprise to him so somehow she send him downstairs and now she here ready but still not satisfied    ....

She dressed up Arav ...yes their son Arav grewal. .earlier..abd now arav was enjoying in party with so much attention that he was getting.

Sujal after waiting downstairs decided to check naina..

He just enters the room...but his breath stop by seeing the sight in front of him..

but his breath stop by seeing the sight in front of him

He was standing like a statue. .naina was just busy in observing her from top to bottom.

Sujal : NAINA

Naina turned and saw sujal standing there with eyes wide opened .

Naina nervously : sujal. .how i am looking. .

Sujal didn’t respond.

Naina : sujal bolo na..am i looking odd

Sujal didn’t say anything but come forward. ..he just neares her.

He pulls her from her waist. .naina got confused by his action

Naina : sujal..yh

Sujal without waiting for her smashed his lips on her  . Naina firstly tried to push him..but then accepted him

Sujal was kissing him madly..as if replying to her question. .

He was drinking her sweetness. .he pushes her to the dressing table..naina wrap his arms around his neck.. sujal was kissing her hardly..naina was equally responding. . Saliva was coming outside ..after about 5 7 minutes he left her lips swollen. .

Both were breathing hard..

Sujal : i hope you get your answer.. how you are looking. ..

Naina blushed on listening. .sujal wipes her lips with his thumb. .

Not having control he kissed her on corner of her lips..and was about to catch her lips..

Naina : sujal not now..all will be waiting for us..

Sujal : let them wait.. but i can't wait...and he pulled her and touched his lower part with her..

Naina blushed hard realising his condition. .