part11

Next morning. .
In sinha house all were running here and there..
Today was the sangeet of piyush and kashish. .it was decided that sangeey will be held in some hotel mehndi  and marriage R $G house.. this was decided by lalit and vasu. Lalit take this decision because he didn't want to put burden on prof. Sinha specially when he is already not well an moreover much tensed about mehak.vasu agreed because she doubt on sinha and in no way she cant lose her reputation in society.
Prof sinha was standing in front of a pic. Which was of his wife. His eyes was teary he was upset with mehak how can his daughter do that he was apologising to his wife for not giving proper upbringing  to their daughters. He was worried for his kashish how she will adjust with raheja family she was a simple girl and seeing the status of mrs . Vasundra raheja he was praying that his kashish adjust well there. But one surity was there  he knows his kashish is a jewel who can win everyones heart.
       Here kashish was sitting in her room.. she was talking with mehak .yes secretly she talk with mehak without knowledge of their father..she knows mehak was wrong but she hv always been like a mother to her sisters.. and she cant be angry with them.. she was feeling helpless at this time one because of mehak .. even after knowing who is responsible for mehak condition but still she cant do anything ... other bcz she was hell worried for sujal... she has admitted the fact that she will forget her love for sujal..but what about sujal what he will do how he will live ..she had always realised that sujal love her more than she love sujal and she has always adores him but now she was helpless. She is becoming selfish . selfish for her father, selfish for her family reputation,  may be selfish for her friendship with piyush who has been with her in every thick and thin...
She was in deep thoughts.when kanan and molly come to her to do her dressup for her sangeet bcz it was getting late..
      In farm house mehak was sitting crying madly she has committed the bigest mistake of her life or can be said as sin by loving rishi.. now she has lost everything her self respect more importantly her family. . Her di was getting married but she can't even be a part of her happiness.
In R $ G HOUSE all were busy in preparations .. piyush was little bit upset bcz his best friend is not there to attend his marriage function and moreover he did even talk with him on phone..
     Here veena was sitting in sujal room having his photo in her hand. .she was caressing his face .. all say sujal is busy in office work but her heart is not ready to accept ..she was very much known to her son he was apple of her eyes..and she knows that her son is not fine..and he need her mumma at this time but she.she is helpless as always.
        Rishi and aman as alwys busy with their routine their masti.. but one thought always disturb rishi that he have not done right with mehak ..but he ignore this.  ..
        At the outskirts of shimla , in a beautiful house a girl was sitting on a bed and looking besides her where a person was lying unconscious  From last 2 days . In last 2 days 1 or 2 times he wake up but still due to excess pain he again sleep. .she was worried for him..dont knw who he is , from where he is ..but that face of person is attracting her just like a spell..she is feeling linked with him.