part 40 ( we)

As they both entered all were in wow...
Naina ' friend surrounds them ..

Pooja : hyee mein mr jawa... bilkul hi shahrukh aur kajol ki jodi lg rhi h.

Ali : bhut hi ache lg rhe h aap dono.

Yudi : naina you look so different.
Hudda was silent.
NAINA : tu nhi kuch bolega..

Hudda : mein kya bolo ab phoolan..aj to mera ek hi song gane ka mn kr rha h..

Naina : huh?
Hudda : tu pyar h kisi aur ka....
Tujhe chahta koi aur hai...😢

Alekh : abe chup kr. Mjnu khin ka.

Naina : hudda kbhi to serious ho jaya kr.

Sujal : wase hudda i have one more song which you can sing for MY naina..

Hudda : konsa..

Sujal : pholon ka taroo ka sb k khna ...
ek hzaro m meri behna h...

Hudda ' eyes popped out.
All laughed.
Sujal hold naina ' hand and move from there.

They both take blessings of elders.

Soon it was time for ring ceremony. And they both exchanged rings.

  And they both exchanged rings

All clapped..

All congratulate the new couple.. even kashish and piyush comes to congratulate. Which sujal replied just thanks.

It was time for couple dance. . Sujal and naina dance romantically. . All were peaising this beautiful couple.

Kashish was standing at side.. piyush come there.

Piyush : kya soch rhi ho kashish?
Kashish : i am happy for sujal. Bhut khush hun ki wo apni zindgi m age bd gya..

Piyush : me too..

________ ______ ____________ ______

Sujal and naina ' engagement was the headlines of next day newspapers.

The famous buisness tycoon sujal grewal got engaged to an army officer.

________________________________

After six months In Switzerland

A couple was sleeping peacefully under a white sheet. Both were naked on soft bed. It was about afternoon but they were still peacefully sleeping in each other arms..

 It was about afternoon but they were still peacefully sleeping in each other arms

Sujal and both were married from last 3 months. After engagement next day veena ask for marriage date from pandit g.. and he mention the date after 3 months.. which everyone agreed.

Both got married with all rituals.. but to their irony naina have to leave just after 1 day of their marriage .. there was an emergency.

And now as naina is free . So they are at their honeymoon. Sujal has always tried to fullfill each and every wish of naina so how he can forget naina ' demand of coming honeymoon at Switzerland. So now here they are.

It was naina who woke up first.. she tried to get up but feel weight on her.. she turned and look at the most handsome face she have ever seen .. she feel so lucky to have sujal in her life. She still remember the first time when she had seen him .. first time she have talked with him

The each and every moment spent with him was precious for her. Admiring her love she kissed on his nose to which sujal reply with a smile. Without opening his eyes.. he wished her back with kiss .

Naina : its quite late .. get up.

Sujal : jaan.. don't forget we are on our honeymoon. So we can do what we feel to do..

Naina : and what you feel to do at this time..

Sujal : at this time i wanna sleep more by keeping my jaan in my arms..
And he pulls her more close and closed his eyes again. .

Naina : sujal. . Its late . get up. I don't wanna sleep.

Sujal open his eyes but now there was mischief in his eyes..

Sujal : acha g.. kl rat ko bhi tumne mujhe nhi sone diya..

Naina : haww

Sujal : aur nhi to kya.. kon kh rha tha sujal.. once more. Sari rat you make me tired now let me sleep.

He turned his face to another side and slept. Naina' mouth was open in o shape..

After overcoming what he said .. she smack sujal on his shoulder.

Naina : you.. kya kha tumne mene sone nhi diya..aur whose idea was it to try a new position wo bhi at midnight.

Sujal holds her hands and start laughing..

In her cute anger naina forget she was not wearing much clothes except a sujal shirt that was too much transparent.

Naina blushed on realising their postion.. she was completely above sujal.. her legs were tangled with his. He was holding his both hands behind her back.
Naina tried to get up.. but sujal pulls her back. Now sujal was above her..

Sujal started kissing her on her lips.. he has left her hands.. now naina' s hands were on his back .. soon the sujal left her lips and started kissing her neck area.. it is his favorite spot. He was so engrossed in kissing .. naina was moaning..
Sujal was giving wet kisses on her neck .. he started unbuttoning her shirt.. he undone all the buttons.. now he saw upper body of naina.. naina was having some bite marks on her chest.. which sujal covered with kisses.. he was kissing on each and every bite as if applying cream.
Naina was lost..she was done with this sweet torture. .she pulled sujal by his hairs and kissed him on his lips.. soon their sides were turned now sujal was on his back with bed and naina on top of him.. kissing him on his chest neck.. sujal pulls her and both kissed each other with their lips . sujal ' hands were roaming on her bare body.. her shirt was on floor ..naina ' hands were feeling his abs, his body..her hands touched his manhood. .on which sujal gasps.
He turned naina and soon they both were kost in each other.. sujal entered in her. . He kissed her softly on her lips. Both enjoyed their ride.
After about an hour both were lying on bed tiredly.. sujal open his arm and naina comes in his arms. He kissed her on her forehead.
Sujal : i love you mrs. Naina grewal.

Naina : love you too mr. Grewal.
Thanku for loving me madly.

Sujal : u r my life naina .. can't tell you what you mean to me. In sanso ki jrurat bn gyi ho tum.meri zindgi bn gyi ho tum. Love you my jaan more than myself more than anything.

Tu safar mera... tu hi meri manzil

Tere bina guzara.. aie dil hai mushkil.

( So it was the story of The Sujal Grewal. His life .. his pain.. his selfless love. His friendship... and his jaan. )

{ hope you all liked}