part 18

In these 6 months sujal life has also changed. ..
He is living under the same roof where piyush and kashish are living ..but learn to ignore them. Yes he ignore them..his schedule was changed. Early morning he left for his office and late he comes. In home he rarely interacts with all..except for some sunday if he stays home then he have lunch or breakfast with all..but he alwyas take care of his family. In office also he try his best not to interact with piyush just some official discussion.
   CG and lalit also have noticed this change in his behaviour even 2 or 3 times    CG asked from him but he never shares just simply avoid by saying 'nothing dad its just me busy in my own work'

-----------------------------
It was the usual day for sujal.. he was still in office it was 8 o clk.. today was kashish birthday..there was party at their home but he was in office. He was sitting in his cabin when his phone rang .it was his mumma
Sujal come home beta .its 8 pm .and aj to ghr p party h .all guests have arrived..many ones have asked about you.
Sujal : yes mumma ..me coming.
  ..
At about 9: 30 he reached home ..party was on full swing..he entered at home.he was tired and in no mood to attend party.but he knows if he didn't come then again his mumma will be upset..so half hearted he goes to his room changed his clothes and come in hall..
He saw kashish and piyush were dancing in centre. .all this doesn't effect him now. Ya its true he didn't hate kashish but he has accepted the fact that this kashish is not his ..this kashish is someone wife. Specially after that day when he saw piyush and kashish. ...............his thoughts were left in between when suddenly the romantic music changes to a fast song. He saw piyush and kashish leaving from dance floor he goes near them. .
Sujal : happy birthday kashish. .
Kashish looks at his face may be its a first time when he is talking directly to him after that day otherwise. ...
Kashish : thanks sujal..
She was feeling uncomfortable to stand near him.sujal noticed this so he left from there. .
After meeting some businessmen he left to his room.
-----------------------------
He was about to lay on bed after changing when his phone rang. He very well know who it will be.
A smile automatically come on his face ..a genuine smile
Sujal : naina...
Naina : han naina... howz u?
Sujal : great. .just awesome . Actually enjoying my life..
Naina : what happen why u r so irritated.?
Sujal know he cant hide his feelings from her... 
He sighs..nainaaaa... i just want to hate her. But i cant. I am irritated from myself .
Naina : acha u answer me one thing do u still feel hurt when u see her with piyush. 
Sujal : na  na i feel like dancing.
Naina : stop it sujal ... i am serious.
   Acha u had ur dinner.?
Sujal : its kashish birthday today...party is going on at home...
Naina : and you are in your room...sujalll at least have dinner.
Sujal : mera niche jane ka mn nhi h.. dont wry i wished her.. ( he replied bcz he knows she will be thinking this )
Naina smiled on listening this..that was their friendship their understanding.
   Naina: acha party m mt jana . Atleast go to kitchen
Go and have something
Sujal can never deny her.. so he stand up with phone on his ear and headed towards kitchen. No one was there .all were busy in saying bye to guests.
Sujal : naina wt i do in kitchen. ..i dont even knw to cook..and food is served in lawn today because of party..so wt i eat.
Naina smiled on listening this. Sometimes he behave just like a innocent kid.
Naina : when naina is here then why to fear.... acha do as i say.
Naina keep on instructing and sujal did as she say..and now a sandwich and a cup of coffee was ready for sujal .
Sujal brings the food and returned to his room..while eating he was still talking with naina..
Naina : howz it..
Sujal : not bad.. acha u tell are u coming to meet ur papa during this weekend.
Naina : not sure sujal..actually on Saturday we are having freshers bal in our academy..so
Sujal : ohh...wase naina mene suna h k army bal m yh compulsory hota h that all have to be in couples .
Naina : yes .. its a rule.
Sujal : so with whom you are going..
Naina was surprised to listen this from sujal..
Naina : wase why u so interested in my date... tum to yhan ane se rhe so wt matters..
Sujal : ya what matters
.... wase m bhi kya puch rha hun obviously u will go with huda.
Naina laughed on listening this..
Naina: acha now u sleep .u have a meeting regarding your new project tomorrow na.. and mene bhi subh jldi uthna h kl 1st year cadets ki drill mene leni h.
Sujal : ok ..gud night.take care.
Naina : ya ...u too ..and always remember i am there for u.
With this naina disconnect the phone.

Sujal was smiling. It was there daily routine. They daily talk to each other and daily at end she speaks same line....' i am there for u'
    He still remember the day when first time he make a call to naina. ....

                          Flashback
  3 days has been passed till kashish marriage. It was getting difficult for sujal to live under same roof...daily it suffocates him to see kashish and piyush together.  
    He was crossing the corridor .. he just arrived at home. . He was hell tired .. suddenly something caught his attention   ... terrace lights were on.. he thought to see who is there at this time ..

    As he opened the door of terrace. .the
scene in front of her eyes teared him..
                It was none other than piyush and kashish. .the whole terrace was decorated as if piyush has given a surprise to kashish. .but that was not what sujal was seeing...

      His eyes immediately welled up with tears. .when he saw ....
Piyush and kashish kissing each other .....both were too lost to realise something else  ...
Sujal  left from there.he runs to his room. .shut the door... he was feeling like vomit. .same scene was playing in front of his eyes again and again..
      He wanted to forget all this. ..but... he takes a bottle of alcohol and started drinking.    But nothing helps him..today he wanted to share his feelings with someone . May be it will lighten his heart..but he was having no one ..to listen. He didnt want his mumma to get disturb because of him.

    Then a name came to his mind that was naina. .he decided to make a call to naina.
      Naina was sleeping when his phone rang.. seeing the caller id she was surprised.  She attended the call
Naina : helllo..
Sujal :naina
From the voice naina realised that sujal will be crying
Naina: what happen sujal ?tum ...
Sujal : naina ...its getting difficult for me to stay here.. it is so suffocating for me..m kya kru naina. .
Naina understood his turmoil. ...
                       Flashback ends
  Sujal was lying on his bed thinking that day.. after that day it becomes a routine for them to talk .. daily they talk.. for sujal it has become a habbit to share his daily things with naina..he feels so light to talk with her.. it is  naina who always suggest him for everything. ..even it was naina who said him to ignore all this.
     He always take a suggestion from naina .. and do as naina say ..
         Sujal looks at the time. .it was late ..he has to finish so much work tomorrow. .because on Saturday he has to go somewhere ...
   Yes he has decided to surprise naina on Saturday. . It has been 6 months when they saw each other. .naina didn't get a leave to come. .he was also busy. So now he decided to meet his best or bestestttt friend .. thats why he confirmed from naina about her weekend plan .... he was happy that on Saturday he will be her date for her army ball..
  He knows she will be toooo happy to see him there at AMBALA .