part 33

Both spend the whole day together. . Both went for a long drive then dinner. In short sujal was trying his best to complete naina ' s wishes. They fully enjoyed their day..
Sujal again get his special return gift. .

Next day was monday.. and today sujal have to return back..
Both get up morning in each other arms.. they slept together in sujal ' room . Last night they both shared many talks with each other .. infact it was naina who shared about her life .. and sujal listen her  till late night. And then  they both slept by hugging each other.  Naina was sleeping peaceful in his arms.

Her sleep was disturb by sujal ' phone which was continously ringing

Her sleep was disturb by sujal ' phone which was continously ringing.  His phone was on her side... lazily she opened her eyes and picked the phone and turn to sujal..

Naina : sujal. . Get up. Your phone.
Sujal opens her eyes and attend the phone . It was someone from his office.
On phone : yes mr. Mehra . Ya you arrange my meet with mk industries.. i will be there today.. ji..
Naina was lying with her head on his chest.. her sleep was gone. Now she was upset . Upset to think that sujal will return today.

Sujal cuts the call. . And hugged her.
Sujal : good morning jaan
Naina: sujal?
Sujal : hmmm
Naina : jana jruri h aaj.. pls stay for some more time.
Sujal : naina i have some important work today.. so i have to go. But I promise next weekend i will again come to meet you. .
Naina : hmmm..
Sujal : don't be upset.. i promise na on Saturday evening i will come to meet you.
Acha now get up.  I have to go now.. mujhe wapis jldi phunchna h important meeting h.
___________________________________
All grewals were sitting on dinning table having their breakfast.  All were smiling.. in between laughing specially mehak and rishi . They were observing sujal and laughing. 

Sujal : kya hua h ap logo ko? Jb se mein aya hun tab se dekh rha hun .. you all are smiling at me..

Rishi : nhi big b asa to nhi h.. mein to saksham ko dekh kr smile kr rha hu.. hain na saksham.

Mehak : han bhiya ... aur hm aap p kyun hsenge..
Sujal was not satisfied with their answers..
Sujal : ok if you say.. mumma me going to office i have some meeting pending bcz of 2 days absence.

Now again mehak laughed..
Sujal : mehak ..kya hua h ?

Mehak laughing : bhiya kuch nhi  i was just thinking k aap ka to ab delhi ana jana lga hi rhega to mujhe na kuch mngwana h whan se to aap lete ana...

Sujal was confused but before he ask something
Veena : are mehak.. sujal ka khan time lgega delhi jakr.. wo to whann..

Rishi : right mumma . .. wase ab to mujhe bhi office p jyada dhyan dena  pdega .. big b to hr weekend delhi hi honge..

Now sujal get their point.  He was so embarrassed. .

Sujal : no its not like that.. wo to mein apne event k liye gya tha .. and there i come to know naina is there so..
All together : ohhhhhh...
Veena : wase sujal hmne kb naina ka nam liya..

Sujal : mumna ap bhi.. ( getting up ) munma me going to office.

CG : Aree breakfast to finish kro apna.. and you all stop teasing my son.
But sujal was too embarrassed to stay there .. he immediately rushed from there after saying bye.

When he left. All laugh heartly..
Rishi : mumma first time big b ko ase dekha h.. but i am tooo happy to see big h like this.
Mehak : han rishi.. bhgwan kre ab bhiya ki khusyian ko kisi ki nzar na lge.
CG: veena i was thinking. . Now we should talk to dr. Ahluwalia about sujal and naina shadi..
Veena : you are right. . Sujal ata h to mein usse puchti hun.
Mehak : woww.. kitna mze ayega. . Bhiya ki shadi.
Rishi : yup and finally i will get someone to team up..

All smiled on rishi...
-----------------------------------------------------