part 16

Sinha family welcome rahejas and grewals...
After some rituals piyush enters
...
Soon pandit g call the dulha to sit on mandap..
Piyush was going to sit on mandap byt one thing was disturbing piyush that was what if sujal is right so he decided to meet kashish ..so he said all to wait for 5 minutes. And he goes to the room in which kashish was sitting.
In the room kashish was sitting in front of mirror. .she was looking at her image in mirror and thinking. .today will be new birth of kashish. What she has expected and whats going on..she remembered her first meeting with sujal ..their arguments.. their moment of confession. .their beautiful moments...and then she remembers the promise she made to sujal. ...................
A tear dropped from her eyes..she remembers the condition of sujal which she saw yesterday. She knows whatever she doing was may be not right for her or sujal but its right for her father her family. .for piyush. With a determination she wipes her tears.
Piyush enters her room.. kashish was surprised to see him here.
Piyush aap yhan. .
Piyush : kashish wo ..mujhe tumse kuch puchna h.

Meanwhile naina and sujal enters.. naina asked sujal
Kyun aye ho tum sujal. .kyun yh sb dekh kr khud ko takleef phunchana..
Sujal : naina for a last time i wanna give a chance to my love my life my friendship. .my destiny
Naina : means
Sujal : kuch nhi naina.. bs dekhna chahta hun k meri life k do important log mujhe kis had tk takleef phuncha skte h. Kis hd tk tod skte h.
A tear fall from his eyes..
Which was noticed by naina.
Naina can u take me to the room where kashish is.. or piyush is .. i just wanna try last time Naina. .u know naina hr bat mujhe kha jata h k mein rishto ko moka nhi deta even mumma complaints me so i want to give a chance to myself a last chance. . Ek last bar bat krna chahta hun shayad kashish aur piyush man jaye. Kl ko atlsast yh regret to nhi rhega k mene try nhi kiya..
---------------------------------------
Sujal and naina by confirming from someone reaches to the room where kashish was.. naina was holding his hand for every moment one because sujal injury was yet not healed ..other because naina didn't wanted to leave.
They were about to enter when ..some words from piyush stop them

Piyush : mujhe kuch puchn h kashish tumse..
Kashish : ji piyush kahiye..
Piyush : are u happy with this marriage? ?
Kashish was surprised to listen this question. .
Kashish : aap ase kyun puch rhe h piyush? Kya hya
Piyush : bolo na kashish kya yh shadi tumhari mrzi k khilaf ho rhi h..
Kya tum kisi mzboori m yh shadi kr rhu ho.

Kashish was just looking at him..
Piyush : is it true kashish that u love sujal.
Dekho kashish agr asa h to u can share this with me..we are friends kashish.
       Kashish was surprised to listen this...but can she do this.
After thinking dor a brief she replied
Nhi piyush. .asa nhi h. M yh shadi kisi dbav m nhi kr rhi. Yh saach h k m aur sujal ek dusre s pyar krte the. But wo mera kal tha piyush  aur m is bat ko accept kr chuki hun ..
     Kyi bar yh sochti hun shayad wo sb sirf ek affection thi..pyar hota to shayd itna kmzor nhi hota . Bt leave it piyush mujhe ab un sab s kuch fark nhi pdta whatever i had with sujal that was just past  nothing matters for me now.
     I promise you piyush i will pay my all duties as a wife , as a daughter in law..
A smile creeped on piyush face ..
Piyush : thankuu kashish. .tum nhi janti tum n mere dil se kitna bda bhoj hlka kr diya h..

Till than sanjna came to call them. .
Sanjna : piyush bhiya..u said 5 minutes and see all are waiting for u.. ab chlo.
To kashish : aap bhi chliye bhabhi .. pandit g n kha dono ko l lao.
      With this they both left ..leaving a soul to die ..which was dead after listening that the love which has become his life is just a AFFECTION and SOME PAST  for the one whom he love.
         -------------------------------------
Piyush and kashish sat on mandap. Pandit started the rituals...
        Sujal was sitting in same room where just a few moments ago he has listen the truth of his life.. the truth is the friend whom he consider as his only close friend till now didn't even consider him ... the truth is the person whom he is loving like madly is  saying it just a affection... attraction... his own destiny was today laughing on him.
And he ...he was sitting on the floor holding his head and crying bitterly. .just like a small kid who has been lost in some unknown place.
........
Naina was sitting beside him trying her best to console him.. but nothing was working.
And then suddenly he stand up ..and started walking. .naina runs behind him.
Sujal where u going ? Come i will drop u home.. chlo mere sath.
Sujal : mujhe yh shadi dekhni h .
And with this he move towards the mandap and stand infront. His eyes were red by crying. .face was completely dry.. but he didn't care at this time .
  He was continously seeing the scene which was running in front of his eyes..
Veena come to him..now his one side was naina and one side was veena..
  Veena : sujal chlo yhan se..
Sujal : nhi mumma. Mujhe yh shadi dekhni h.. shayad yh dekhne k bad m kashish se nafrat kr sku..use bhool sku..i wanna hate her.
-------------------------------
Piyush and kashish were perfoming the rituals.. now they were taking sat pheras... then pandit g tell piyush to fill mang. ...
And then he declared that aj se ap dono pati patni hue..
All started clapping.

Everything was finished for sujal now he started moving from there like if dragging himself from there.. veena request naina to follow him and drop him at home. 
But naina come outside she didn't find sujal.. she confirm from some people and drive her car to that direction..   there she saw sujal on a road near by marriage venue.  She come outside the car and goes to sujal. Sujal sees her and start saying
          Naina m jhoot nhi bol rha. . Sach m kashish n kha tha that she luv me. Sach m. Aur ek bar nhi bhut bar even ki usne yh bhi kha tha dt she wanna spend her life with me.  Fir myjhe sunne m glti kase ho skti h. M itna bda bvkuf hun..
Pr nhi   usne kha tha.. yhi wo jgah thi yhi p she said she luvs me.. fr office m bhi dn hospital m jb uske papa whan the .whan bhi she promised k wo sb theek  kr degi. Dn .....
Nhi naina mere sunne m glti nhi ho skti..she said to me...
He was blubbering all this like a mad person..
Yes he was mad.. he was madly in love with someone.
Naina tumhe bhi bhrosa nhi h mujh pr... nhi h na  .. are tumhe kyun

He started laughing loudly.
Nhi hoga tumhe bhi bhrosa ..kisi ko nhi hota mujh p trust..  are piyush didn't trust me to tum to abhi muhje janti hi kitna ho....

U know naina sb ko lgta h i m very bad person. .bhut bura insan hun m mujh m emotions hi nhi h.. m kbhi kisi k bare m nhi sochta .
Asa nhi h naina .. mujhe bhi dusro ki fikar hoti h pr m dikhata nhi. .kyunki sb mzak udate h fr un emotions ka jase aj udaya gya..
He again started laughing. .
If any stranger passes from there to may be he will take him as a psycho. .but naina knows wt he is feeling at present  .. so she calmly listen his talks.

After getting tired sujal sits there. .naina also sit beside him..after after 1 hour ..naina realises that sujal is lossing his sense.. his eyes were on verge of clossing.. so she take him to the car.. and drop him to his home his bed.after informing to veena about medicine and all she left for her own..
   She was having no heart to leave sujal. .but she has to .. moreover she is an army officer she has to report to her duty place also after 1 day.. so she left but after making a promise to herself and to sujal that she will never leave  sujal  now... never ever..