Chapter I

An hour has passed when I woke up and I decided to finally got out of my bed. I did all of my morning routines before I head out to find Yoon that's still in the middle of her sleep. Yoon is my bestfriend since Grade 6 and till now. Well, she's a Suga stan while I'm Jimin's. Yoon and I are sharing in one apartment, besides, this apartment is wide and does have a second floor. So I decided to tell Yoon that we should just share in here. I don't have some companion here though when I didn't ask her to accompany me~...

     "Hey!" I called her multiple of times.
     "Hey Yoonie~" I sang

    "Yeh? What's wrong?" she asked.
    "What do you mean what's wrong? I told you, we need to go to the mall today. We need to pick up some concert stuffs for Saturday" I told her.

     She seemed shocked. Looks like she remembered something.

     "Oh shoot. I forgot" she said while scratching the back of her neck.
     "Go quick and prepare yourself. I'll wait for you at the dining area" I said as she entered the bathroom.

     While waiting for Yoon, I decided to eat some breakfast. I already finished eating but Yoon still doesn't come down stairs.

     "Yoon!" What the heck is she doing?
     "Yah!" I shouted and banged her door loudly.
     "Just wait okay! Here I come! Really.. This girl!" What? Is she the one who's pissed right now?

     "Forget it. Let's Go" I said as I quickly grabbed the car keys and head to the car.
     "So, what are we going to buy first?" She asked while seating comfortably on the passenger seat.
     "I think I should buy another power bank and also batteries for my light stick"

     She nods and look at the view outside the window

    "How about you? Aren't you going to buy anything?" I asked while still looking to the road.
     "I think. I need to buy another phone" Yoon answered seriously.
     "I thought the phone we bought last time is enough though" I said and chuckled.

     "I don't think so. It's better to be prepared. Well we're already here" Yoon said while unbuckling her seatbelt.

     We entered the mall and started to pick up the things that we need and wanted to buy.

     While roaming around the mall, I got bored and asked Yoon to go home but she refused.

     "What? Why? What do you mean? I need to go to that album store too. Please." She begged. And I don't have a choice too.

     "Yeah. Alright" I answered.

     My boredom starts to fade away when we entered the store. Hearing BTS' songs make me feel calm as always.

     "Go ahead Yoon. Find that thing that you wanna buy" I said while walking away from her side.

     "Yes Eonnie" She slightly shouted.

     As I walk through the stalls, my social media notifications didn't stop beeping. As curiosity flows down to my nerves I started to look at them one by one.

"Is it true that the famous KPOP boy band BTS got their early flight to this country for their concert?"