Chapter XXIII

I heard sobs between us, everyone has tears on their eyes and so do I. I'm so stupid. I'm going to be a father yet, I continued to hurt my wife.

     "Why didn't she told me?" I asked to Drette as tears continue to flow down on my eyes
     "She has amnesia remember?" Drette paused and wiped her tears away before continuing
     "Maybe she thought that you already knew. She even believed that you guys are together" She said.

    "She still didn't remember about what happened between you and Seolhi" Hobi said and sighed.

    "And when she did, her heart will turn into pieces again" Yoongi hyung said as the ICU's door opened revealing my wife laying on the bed

You look so tired. Physically, even Emotionally. Thank you for giving me the best gift I'll ever have. Sorry for knowing it late. I promise, I'll make my every mistakes right. I'll make it right.

     I sadly smiled looking at her face. I can't wait to see our baby. I can't wait to be with you. So please, be strong and wake up for me. I'll take care of you.

    "Come on. Let's go to her room" Jungkook said and smiled.

      "Who the heck did this to you?" Drette said while looking at my wife whose peacefully sleeping.
     "You think it's an accident love?" Taehyung asked and stared at Drette.
     "I don't know. What was she doing on the stairs tho?" She seriously said.
     "The elevator isn't working, that's why." Jungkook said.

    We are all here in her room waiting for her to wake up. My heart pounds thinking about her reaction when she'll see me here right now. 

     While waiting for her to wake up, we all had a small talk about some things. We even had a throwback even though it isn't Thursday. We became quiet after a while and we looked at her direction hearing her groan.

     Baby, you're awake.

     "Baby!" I immediately stood up and hugged her tightly
    "Jimin. Her arm." Namjoon hyung said so I let go of her
    "What are you doing here?" She asked and looked somewhere