Chapter XXVIII

I cut off Jimin as I hugged him tightly while tears continuously run down to my eyes. He seemed shock on my sudden gesture but immediately hugged me back.

     "What comes into your mind that you're suddenly saying those kind of words? Are you leaving?" I said silently sobbing

     "Of course not, baby. I'm not leaving. I just want to say how grateful I am to you– to have you" He said and smiled as he let go of our hug to wipe my tears away

     "You know that it hurts Jimin. That you cheated on me and the situation became worse. I know I might sound fragile to forgive you but I know– and I want to give you another chance. Not only for us but for our baby. To make everything right. If Seolhi thought that she just beaten the weak wife of yours, then I'll prove her wrong– I'll prove myself to everyone that I am not a weakling anymore, that no one can ever hurt me anymore especially those kind of people like Seolhi. I've already learned something from this Jimin. I've learned to face my problems. I've learned to stand up again and to continue to fight– not only for myself but also for my family" I said teary eyed as I looked at his eyes directly

     "Thank you for forgiving me. You don't know how happy I am baby, I will make everything right. Thank you and I love you" Jimin said trying not to cry as he gave me the most passionate kiss that we've shared for tonight.

     I opened my eyes as the light from outside pierce into my window.

     "Good morning baby" I looked at Jimin as he greeted me with his hoarse voice.
     "Good morning" I smiled as he came closer to me for a tighter hug
     "Aren't we suppose to get up?" Jimin just squirmed and I chuckled
     "Get up baby" I said but Jimin just tightened the hug even more with his cute No baby, later and pecked me on the lips.

     We stayed in the bed for a few more minutes cuddling when we heard a commotion downstairs. Jimin and I both looked at each other and got out from bed.

      As we walk downstairs while Jimin's holding my hand, we can clearly hear that it's the guys who made all the loud yet funny noises from the kitchen.

     "Good morning everyone" Jimin said as he cleared his throat. Everyone looked at us then to our hands that's intertwined.

     "Are you back together?" Yoongi said with a small smile

     Jimin and I just both nodded as all of them cheered in happily.

     I don't know that having some guy friends will end up like this. They're all caring, protective and always by my side just like what brothers do to their sister. I'm beyond grateful for having them in my life.

     "Come on. I prepared breakfast for us" Jin said while placing the plates on the table with the help of Namjoon.

     "Jiminiie" I said as Jimin immediately answered his phone
     "Why baby? Is there something wrong?" He sounds worried that made me smile
     "No, I'm fine baby. I just wanted to ask if you can come with me to buy some dress for the dinner meeting?"

     Jimin remained silent on the other line. Maybe he's busy.

     "It's alright Jimin if you can't come with me and you're busy. I'll just wait for Dret–" Jimin chuckled as I say those words
     "I'm not busy baby. I'm at our house. It's just that Hoseok hyung told me for you to come over instead of going to the mall because Jiwoo noona is here"

     After all of us sorted out everything, my dad finally accepted Mr. Kang's invitation.
The dinner meeting is scheduled for next week, that's why my dad and I are meticulously  preparing for it. Especially we'll be facing the Kang Family.

     "I don't think this could fit to me" Everyone stared at me and my eyes landed on Hobi that's struggling to hold on his laughter while his sister's still choosing a dress for me.
     Grabbing my indoor bunny slippers and  throwing it to Hoseok..

     "Hey!" He said and glared at me
     "Why don't you just let that laugh out so that you will not hold it anymore" I pouted as all of them laughed
     "Aww it's alright,my dongsaeng. And you Hoseok– stop it" Jiwoo eonnie smiled and glared at Hoseok who's chuckling.

     "Thank you for your help Jiwoo eonnie! I missed you. See you again next time" I said as we both hug each other
     "I missed you too and no problem. Just call me anytime if you need something. Let's go and have some bonding soon. Tell it to Drette, Yoon and Aira also!" She said and wink as she walk towards her car
      "Are you ready for everything?" Hobi asked when Jiwoo eonnie drove away
     "Of course, I do" Everyone smiled with a spark of excitement in their eyes.

     Time passed by smoothly as we continuously learn something new about the Kang family that made the situation more exciting.

     And as the day of our most awaited dinner meeting finally came..

     "Are you ready, sweetie?" Dad asked and hold my hand as our car stopped in front of the luxury hotel owned by the Kang family
     "Yes dad. I know what to do" I gave him an assuring smile and nodded

     Stepping out of our car, greeted by a red carpet,a polished and neat line of hotel staffs, dad and I walk through them as they bow and we smiled.

     "Good day Mr. Lee. It's our pleasure to have someone like you as a guest and the same for your lovely daughter; Ms. Lee.
Mr. Kang and her daughter; Ms. Seolhi are waiting for you at our hotel's private dining hall. Let me lead the way" The guy said as he bowed and started to walk.

     My dad and I followed him till we stop in front of a large two-door hall.

     I'll admit that I'm not used to this unlike before when I was a kid. We're always having a dinner meeting, ball, and anything that makes every businessman gather altogether at one place. As I grow older, I kind of feel somewhat tired attending all of the events in a row that we're invited where all I could see was the other rich men's daughter flexing their expensive things like this and how luxurious that other stuffs are.

     I can flex and brag about our wealth but I chose not to because I find it hard building a friendship in that case, where all they want is to consider someone who's in the same line as them. They don't give a d*mn on having a real friendship. That's why I decided to choose this path, where I found the real friendship that I want, where only few people know what I have, what and who I am. Finding and having the guys, Yoon, Drette and Aira in my life is enough.

    They're the wealth that I am proud to brag out.

      The door's creak echoed through the hall as I stood behind my dad, revealing the grand dining hall with these people standing from afar with a wide smile.

     "Mr. Lee, thank you for accepting our invitation. It's our pleasure to meet you" Mr. Kang said and flash a smile as he bow

     "Of course Mr. Kang. Thank you for inviting us. Nice to meet you personally with your– daughter" There; I heard her irritating voice. Such an annoying one.

    "Nice to meet you Mr. Kang. I am Kang Seolhi" She said and bowed. I rolled my eyes seeing her like this, as if she's really that nice.

    "I thought your daughter came with you Mr. Lee?" Mr. Kang curiously asked. Not aware of my presence behind my tall dad.

    "Of course, she's here" Dad said and step aside revealing me as I look up.

     "I am the daughter of Mr. Lee Hyeon of Lee Corporation. It's nice to meet you Mr. Kang, especially your daughter, Kang Seolhi"