Chapter X

"Guys! Faster!" Jin shouted at us who's walking behind Yoon and Yoongi
     "Yes Jin hyung" Jimin answered back and looked at me
     "Are you okay?" He asked as he placed his palm on my forehead.

Stay calm my Heart! Don't beat like stupid!

     "I'm alright Jiminie. Why?" I answered and smiled.
     "You look pale. Is there something wrong?" He asked. My heart. There's something wrong with my heart Jiminie. It goes wild every time you're close to me.

     But the other side of my mind contradicts..

      It'll never happen again. So your heart will calm after this. Never in your life will happen something like this again. Just enjoy the moment. Time passes by quickly.

     "Hey?" He softly approached me as I lost my mind somewhere on Earth
     "Uh? Yeah?" I asked and looked at him.
     "Ay really.." He giggled as he patted my head

     "Jimin.. What are you guys doing there? Hurry up! I'm excited to recieve some gifts!" Jin shouted and I turned my head to the van

    Oh. They're all looking at us.

    "Coming hyung!" Jimin shouted and held my wrist as he dragged me to the van
    "You go first" He smiled as he opened the car door for me
    "Thanks Jiminie" I smiled back and hopped in the van as Jimin followed
    "Take your seats everyone" Yoongi said as he sat tiredly on his chair

    As we took our seats, silence covered the whole van and I'm startled when someone clapped loudly. It's Jin.

    "Hyung. We'll stay here for a while. Don't drive already. Arasseo?" Jin said as he tapped the shoulder of the person seating on the driver's seat.

     The man looked at the rear view mirror and nodded while smiling.

    "So let's start everyone" Jin said and smiled
    "Who will go first?" He added and looked to all of us
    "You start hyung" Jungkook said.
     Jin hissed and get his paper bag.
    "So I'm going to give this to–" He said cutting his words to thrill us..

     "Wow. This is for me Jin hyung?" Namjoon said surprised as Jin handed him the paper bag. As Namjoon opened the paper bag, we saw some branded shirts, Ryan doll collections and a small box. A ring.

     "I bought that earlier in the Jewelry store. They said that, it's not a common ring because of its stone at the centre, it's hard to find and replicate the stone, according to them. They even showed me a paper with the history of the stone. But. Don't loose it Namjoon-a" Jin explained and laughed as Namjoon stared and caressed the shining Jade-green stone on his ring.