Chapter II

I woke up because of the sun rays hitting my face coming from my sliding window. Days has passed and today is my most awaited day of my life. Later will be Bangtan's concert and I can't wait. Getting out from my bed, I went straight to the bathroom and did all of my morning routines.

"Yoon!" I screamed all over the house. Where is she?

I was about to knock on her door when the door on our living room suddenly opened.

"Good morning" She greeted while smiling widely.

"What's wrong with you? What does that smile means?" I asked raising my left eyebrow to her.

"Well what about you? What's wrong with your attitude this morning?" She said while still smiling widely. I act as if I didn't hear what she said and still waited for her answer.

"I went to the grocery store then head to the Starbucks and went home" My eyebrows met when I heard her answer.

"Then?" I added.
"I just met Yoongi" Yoon screamed as if there'll be no tomorrow. I stood still in shock on what I've heard.

"Really Is it true? You're not kidding right? How did that happened? What happened to both of you?" I curiously asked then she started her story.

"So you mean, you two; just bumped to each other at the Starbucks.. Then, he spilled his coffee on your shirt that's why he called his manager to ask him to find a shirt for you?" I asked still can't believe on what just happened.

"Ye. But his manager can't find any and can't go to buy clothes because of his schedule. That's why Yoongi told him to bring some of his shirts." Yoon said as she shows me Yoongi's Mastermind Shirt.

"You're so lucky. I just can't believe that it can happen. How I wish that I can experience it too" I said as I fake a cry.

"Stop it. It will happen. Just wait." Yoon said as she hugged me and smiled.