Chapter VI

I woke up because of a loud knock coming from my door. Of course it's none other than, Yoon.

     "What do you need? Or what do you want? Anything else just to let me sleep again" I said as I talk to her as I slightly opened my eyes.

     "Yeah. But I can't let you sleep again. I want to go outside. I mean roam outside this apartment" She smiled naughtily

     "Then walk outside our gate. Just please don't disturb me" I said and was going to close the door when Yoon forcefully opened it.

     "That's not what I meant! I mean go shopping! Malling. Yeah. Come on. Lets go" She said and dragged me to my bathroom.

     "I'll wait for you. Take your time" She said while her smile still remain on her lips.

     "What was that? What's happening to her?" I said and started to take a bath.

     After a few more minutes.

     "Hey. Aren't you done yet?" She screamed outside my door.

     "Just wait!" I said back staring at my closet looking for something to wear and in the end, I chose to wear a denim short, tshirt and sneakers and grab my cap and face mask.

     "Finally you're done" Yoon said as I got out of my room. I just nodded in response.

     "Come on. They're waiting for us" I frowned as I heard what Yoon had just said.

     "Who? Are we going out with Drette?

     "NahShe said and shook her head.
     "Then who--" I was shocked to see them here in our apartment? What are they doing here?

     "Hobiii" I screamed as I run to hug him

     "Hi. I hope we didn't disturb your sleep" Jin said with a smile

     "No, it's alright Jin. But by the way, what are you guys doing here?" I asked looking at them, trying to hide my embarrassment and happiness
     "We're just here to take some time with you after what happened yesterday, we wanted to do this." Namjoon said.