Chapter XXIV

"I don't think this is it" Drette said as we open every boxes in our past apartment to find the journal.

     Drette told me the reason why did they get a new apartment for me; it'll make my situation difficult. Though I asked why, Drette just smiled at me as she say that I need to discover it on my own.

     The apartment is neat and clean. Seems like they hired someone to maintain the cleanliness of our place. I just don't remember clearly if Yoon and I used to hang picture frames on the wall as I saw a lot of hooks on it. The storage area is locked also so I can't come inside to look for some pictures and picture frames, if we ever had.

     I've never seen the guys for a long time after the incident on the hospital, I wonder why.. I called Hobi and the others but they're all saying that everything's fine and under control. I trust them but I can't help but to feel worried. Jimin often visit me and bring the foods that I crave for, also the things that I need. I sometimes talk to him but not as usual as you think. I just still can't believe what he did to me and I want all of my memories to come back before settling the things between him. 

     "Here! This is it" I said as I held out the journal I got from one of my luggages.

    "Alright. My back started to ache tho" Drette said and I chuckled

     "Are you going to read it here or in your new apartment?" She immediately asked and looked at me

     "I'll read it here but Drette, can you leave me for a while?" I smiled at Drette as I stare down at the Journal

   "Okay. I'll be downstairs just call me if you need something"

     The door of my room finally closed as Drette went out. Here it is. I finally found you.

     I automatically smiled when I saw the first page of the journal. It's the photo that we took inside the van when we had our gift giving to each other.

    Turning through the pages, reading everything that I wrote, I can't help but to smile and giggle as photos of Yoon, Drette and I appears. It's been a really long time.

     Reaching the middle page of the journal, I automatically smiled seeing the Polaroid photo taken at the beach, it's Jimin and I holding each other's hands.

9th of July

     We've been preparing for almost a year for our wedding this coming month. I am so excited as we plan all of it. Jimin and I are both hands on to our dream wedding. I can't wait to finally walk down the aisle and marry the man of my dreams.

16th of July

     Today, I met with my future mother-in-law. I kept calling her 'Auntie' but she just told me to call her 'Mom' already. We had fun all day spending time together just like before. Mom didn't fail to make me smile.

23rd of July

     Yoon, Drette and I with Aira went out today for some girls' bonding. I admit that I missed being with them especially with Drette and Aira as they were busy at the Hospital. Yoon is still waiting for the call of her company about her next sail. I kind of miss my work as I resigned just a weeks before this month because Jimin insisted that he'll take care of everything.

30th of July

     Today is the day for our appointment at the dress designer. Mom wanted to do a separate fitting from ladies to gentlemen because she and dad wanted it to become a surprise for the groom and bride. Few more hours and we'll go ahead. I can't wait to see the final outcome of our fitting today.

7th of August

     Jimin and I went out for a date today. He said he's jealous to his mom and to the girls as we always hangout together. I feel bad for that and I kind of find it funny, he's so cute.

     It's been an hour since I read my journal, I badly want to finish it but my eyes suddenly felt heavy. I decided to walk down the stairs but immediately stopped when I heard Drette shout. I am waiting for someone to talk back but no one answered her, maybe she's talking with someone on her phone.

    "Drette, let's go ho-"

     "What do you mean engagement?! They're married! Jimin has still his wife! This isn't right! She's been through a lot! You know that he cheated on her for Seolhi before she got an accident! That something happened to them behind her back! So what the heck are you talking about that they'll announce an engagement?!a- No Taehyung! You all promised to her that you'll fix this!- This is enough! And you all know that this need to stop!" I froze on my place as tears run down to my eyes.

     So that's why.. That's the reason why they're trying so hard to not let me know about it. Because it's awfully painful. Now I know why they didn't take the chance to tell me everything- because they just don't want to cross their borders.. but I understand all of them.

    "H-hey. I'm sorry" I cried harder when Drette came to me and hugged me tightly. It's been a long time since someone hugged me like this. This gives me comfort and warmth.

     "I want to go home" I sob as I wipe my tears away, Drette just nodded.

     The whole drive was silent until we reach our new apartment.

     "Dretti, I want to be alone" I barely utter the words as I feel like a mess right now

     "Sure, I'll be nextdoor; at Yoon's room" She immediately got out of my room while I cover myself up with the blanket

     The guys tried to contact me but I just ignored all of it. They sent a bunch of messages asking how I am.

     Do they think that I am alright? After that dating announcement and now an engagement announcement, do they really think that I am alright? Do they really think that I can ignore all of it?

     I've had enough pain and I am afraid, afraid that someday I will become a kind of person that I don't want to be.

     Everything's a mess. Everything's ruined. This isn't the life that I wanted. Why can't I have a normal life. I thought everything will become happier after my wedding but why did we end up like this.

     I have the man of my dreams but he's the one who's destroying all of the things that we dreamed of.

29th of August

     I'm so excited for tomorrow! Our wedding day finally come. But still, there are lots of things to settle such as; our wedding vows, to check out if everything's running smoothly and fine for us, and the guests.