Chapter IX

"Did you find anything?" I asked Yoon as I crossed my arms and looked at her bored.

     We're roaming around the mall and entered every shops even stalls, but we still don't know what to get for the guys. And now, we're here inside the jewelry shop.

     "Nothing yet" She said and looked clearly on every jewelries inside the glass.
I hissed at her and walked around as I also look on their jewelries.

     Something caught my attention when I pass by the displayed jewelries

    "How may I help you?" The girl said and I came closer to look at those rings inside.
    "Uh? I'm looking for a gift I guess?" I said and smiled awkwardly
    "Is it for your boyfriend?"

     How I wish that Jimin is really my boyfriend

    "Ay. Uh. No. For my boy friend" I said.
    "Oh. Here. I'll assist you. This one is our latest design. It perfectly fits for the person and his style, with its thin band and detailed carvings. This is our in demand ring for guys. Girls buy this to have it as a gift for their boyfriends even though it costs approximately $245" She said and smiled.

     So I shouldn't buy that ring because Jimin is not my boyfriend? Heh. But thinking about Jimin and his manly styles, something pushed me to buy the ring. Even on his every live stream, he always wore a ring and even in airports.

    "I'll get it" I said and smiled.
    "Okay. Just a minute" She said and happily smiled.

     While waiting for the girl and the ring that I bought, I looked at the glass beside those rings. They're all pretty. Ladies' bracelets. I adore them. So pretty. I stared at it for a long time when the girl came back.

     "A handsome guy bought bracelets earlier" I startled when I heard her talked behind me.
     "Which bracelet?" I asked and looked at the bracelets inside the glass.
     "The one with a red band and the silver one with a cross pendant" She said and smiled.
     "They're pretty" I said and smiled.
     "Ye. Here you go." She smiled widely and handed me the paper bag.
     "Thank you" I said and happily smiled to her as she answered me back with a You're welcome and come again. Have a nice day.