E P I L O G U E

I see you standing on the other side

I don't know how the river got so wide

I loved you baby, way back when

And all the bridges are burning that we might have crossed

But I feel so close to everything that we lost

We'll never, we'll never have to lose it again

Leonard Cohen - Tower of Song

______________

THE END

______________

A/N

Hello lovely readers!

This is the end of this story, so let's talk about it a little bit!

As some of you already guessed, Jungkook was the one writing the letters at the beginning of each chapter. That's right, all of them were written by Jungkook.

Ah, just kidding! Could you imagine? It would be the plot twist of the century, lol. Anyway, moving on. 

The letters. Some were written by Jin, and some by June. Not all of them are obvious as to who wrote them, but you're welcome to take a guess if you want to. If you guess all of them correctly, you earn my eternal respect.

The breakup. I'm sorry. I'm never writing about a breakup ever again... Ah, who am I kidding.

The idea. I got the idea for this story when I realized Jin would enroll in the army within the next few years. It made me sad, and that's why I decided to write this. Because I thought, he'll be gone for two years, but when he gets out, it won't be the same. Going in the army means putting your life on pause, but the rest of the world keeps turning and you aren't a part of it. And when you get out, well, two years have passed and you're not the same anymore. 

The editing. It will seriously happen at some point within the next few months, because there are some parts of the story I am unhappy with. But the core of the story won't be changed, of course.

The second book. There won't be one, probably, because I feel like this story is over. Or at least that's how I intended to write it. But maybe after editing I'll get inspired again, who knows.

The new story. I'm writing a new book, called august rain, that just started and can be found on my profile. Please tell me what you think about it! It is with the one and only Min Yoongi :)

Now I have a few questions for you, lovely readers!

1- If you go back and read the quote in the prologue, how do you think it relates to the story?

2- At what point did you realize they wouldn't end up together?

3- Do you hate me because they didn't end up together?

4- My next BTS fanfic. Would you prefer a Tae AU, Jimin AU or a Jungkook non-AU? I am TORN. D:

If you have questions, about the story, Jin or June, or about me, post them here & I'll probably do a Q&A, or just answer them in the comments.

Thank you again for all the votes & lovely comments, I read them all and it makes me really happy to see that you liked this story and that it (hopefully) made you feel something. :)

bangtancha xx