Chapter 4

Picture: Matt Davidson
Song: Numb- Linkin Park (Nightcore)
~*~
~Chapter 4~
~Lucas' P.O.V.~

When I woke up, I was wrapped in warmth and could feel the sun shining in my eyes. I could also feel arms wrapped around my waist and a warm body pressed close to my back, which brought a smile to my face. When I rolled over to face the person behind me, I saw beautiful hazel eyes drearily looking back at me. We both dazed into each others eyes peacefully until I remembered that it was the next morning and I had never gone home.

Springing up from the warmth of the blankets and the arms of my mate, I hurriedly grabbed my clothes, not thinking about the fact that Thomas had taken them off of me, and quickly put them on, trying to find the door. Thomas was soon out of bed, trying to get me to tell him what was wrong.

"My dad. I didn't go home. My dad, he's going to kill me. Oh my skittles, this is so bad," I spluttered out hurriedly. I was honestly scared for my life. I was suppose to go home last night! Do you know what he's going to do to me?! By now I was hyperventilating and tripping over my own two feet to try and find the door to run home. No, no, this can't be happening. How could I have been so stupid?

I tensed when I felt two arms wrap around my midsection and was pulled into a strong, shirtless chest. When I smelled my mate, I stood there breathing in his scent. Eventually calming down, I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest, Thomas gently swaying us back and forth.

"Just calm down," he said. I relaxed and finally took the time to lift my head and look around his room. One wall was a soft blue and the rest were white. On the blue wall there were shelves with different awards and trophies sitting proudly and on the far left wall was his bed. He even had a guitar sitting in the one corner. I didn't know he could play guitar. He also had posters on the walls. There were some of even my favorite bands! Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, and 5 Seconds of Summer. I didn't fail to notice that there were no pictures of him or family pictures in him room, either.

I looked up at him and smiled and he smiled back down at me. He had a strange look in his eyes, but I couldn't quite make out what it was. Maybe he was as happy as I was! Just thinking about someone being happy about being with me was enough to widen my smile.

~Thomas' P.O.V.~

Holding Lucas while he slept and hugging him while he was freaking out was honestly sickening. I didn't want to touch the freak, let alone hug him. But I have to do this. Just thinking about what I was going to do was bringing a psychopathic smile to my face. Quickly hiding it, I looked down at the little runt and gave him my best "Ohmygosh, I'm SO happy right now," smile. When his smile grew, I knew it worked.

When Lucas was least expecting it, I leaned down and pressed my lips roughly to his. We stopped swaying and he kissed me back just as forcefully. Knowing I had to set my plan to motion, I lead him back to the bed, not taking my mouth from his. "Imagine it's a girl, imagine it's a girl, imagine it's a girl..." I continually repeated in my head. I pulled my mouth from his and, keeping my eyes closed, sucked on his neck.

~Lucas' P.O.V.~

When Thomas started roughly sucking on my neck, I knew exactly where this was going. And let me tell you, I'm so ready. I know this isn't a first time for either of us, but it was going to be special anyway. Now before you go off on how I shouldn't be doing this with him because he hated me for awhile, I'm going to tell you to not. I know he was bad, but I think that he has changed. People do change, you know.

When he licked down my chest, I could feel my body heating up in pleasure and tremors running through my body. Soon he was lifting my shirt and sucking and biting across my stomach while I gripped the bed sheets beneath me and tried to muffle my moans by biting my lip. Pulling him back up to my mouth, I kissed him passionately and noticed that he kept his eyes closed the whole time. Thinking nothing of it, I slid my hands down his sides and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of his basketball shorts.

*~*Smut Warning*~*

Sliding the silky fabric down his legs, I heard his breathing hitch and kissed his lips. He grabbed my shirt and yanked it over my head and quickly went for my pants. I could feel the slick pool in my boxers and by the way he started sniffing the air, I could tell he smelt it.

Ripping my boxers off, along with his, he immediately slide a finger into my fluttering entrance. I groaned at the intrusion and wrapped my arms around his neck, urging him to hurry and push in three.

He took his time stretching me open, and when he figured I was ready, he slide into me easily. I groaned again at the pain that shot up my spine and dug my nails into his shoulders, making sure he didn't stop.

He didn't.

He pulled himself almost all the way out and slammed back into me. I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulled him impossibly closer. He slammed into me repeatedly, and so hard that my teeth were clattering together every time he slammed into me.

When he was least expecting it, I flipped us over so he was laying on the bed. He was obviously surprised and confused about what I was doing, until I lifted myself with my knees and slammed myself back down so hard the bed rattled. He groaned and grabbed my hips in a bruising grip and urged me to keep moving. I continued to slam myself down, groaning every once in awhile about how deep he was.

Too consumed by pleasure, I started to slow down and he noticed. He lifted me up, not pulling out, and wrapped my legs around his waist, slamming me onto the wall. My head was weighed down with the pleasure and the pain, causing me to not be able to say anything while he slammed into me.

Seconds later, I could feel myself getting close to the edge. I gripped his hair and groaned out.

"I-I'm so-so close, Thomas," he was able to understand me and wrapped his hand around my member, stroking me to the speed of his thrusts. After a couple precise thrusts to my prostate, I came up my chest with a loud shout of his name and could feel him filling me, while biting into my neck to leave his mark.

After a couple minutes, he pulled out and took his teeth from my neck while laying us both on the bed. I had a smile on my face and I felt content. Before I fell asleep, I looked up at Thomas.

"Thomas?" I mumbled. He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow. "You promise not to leave me, right?" I whispered. He looked down at me before smiling gently.

"I promise."

~Thomas' P.O.V.~

Dammit! That wasn't suppose to happen! I wasn't suppose to mark him! I wasn't suppose to fuck him without a condom, either! He could get pregnant! Ugh!

Although...

If he has my pups then that means...

Hm. Maybe I didn't fuck up...

~*~

Hey guys (or the one person that is reading this XD)

First of all, I know I kind of just cut off on the smut scene, but I didn't know it I should include it. IM LEAVING THE DECISION UP TO YOU! If you decide you want the smut scene, leave a comment and I will edit it onto this chapter. If you don't, then I will leave it as it is.

Second, I'm going to just real quick give a shoutout to lilvampirequeen00 because, until I read this over, I didn't realize this chapter is similar to a chapter in her story "My Guardian Angel". So yes, I'm giving credit where credit is do. (BTW I totally recommend reading that book and its sequel "My Reaper". They are such awesome stories.)

Third, and final, I'm sorry that this chapter is short like the last one. It's either you're going to wait a month for a long one or wait a few days (*cough* weeks *cough cough*) for short ones. *Shrugs* Your choice, I guess.

So, I guess that's it! Have a lovely day, my little Demons! (I'm not this happy in rl, I promise XD)

*Edited*
(The smut scene was added)

*Second Edit- 6/18/18*