Done Editing (For Now)

Alright guys, PAMTBB is done being edited for awhile. You may be wonder, "awhile?"

Yes, awhile. I'm planning on going through this story at the end of my 8th grade year (Shocker, I know. Yes, I'm an 8th grader. This story was started when I was in 6th grade.)

I want to wait and go through it again at the end of 8th grade because I'll have another year of literature class and stuff like that under my belt.

Just a warning for future edits- Lucas's name might be getting changed. Nothing major, I just want to change it to Luka. His name was originally Lukas but I changed it when I realized that's the name that I was comfortable identifying with so I just changed it to Lucas. Throughout the whole book I've experienced discomfort with his name now and I feel that it just doesn't fit him and his personality. Luka seems to fit better.

Referring back to when I said it was the name that I was comfortable identifying with: I've been having issues with my gender identity and gone through quite a few names, including Lukas, that no one took seriously so I've completely given up on it. (Who needs happiness anyways, right?) That's part of the reason I didn't have a consistent writing schedule while writing this story. I just couldn't bring myself to write this story, let alone get up in the morning to go to school. 

If I'm completely honest, I still have issues trying to get up and write. That's one of the reasons I'm having an issue with uploading chapters on FFTEP. Struggling with my gender identity is bringing me down, to the point where I don't want to wake up every morning anymore. It's affecting my happiness and and my ability to sit down and write.

My dad accusing me of being selfish and greedy for myself might also have an effect, even though I know it's true...

Anyway, I'm sorry for the rant. If you read all that, thank you. If you just skipped it, that's okay. I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to read about my stupid issues either :)

So, everyone, I hope you have a great day/night!

Much love :)))