Author's Note

Hey guys!

As you know, this story is completed (but there is going to be the sequel)

Now that it's finished, I'm going to go through and make some major edits. So if you are getting notifications that you don't want and stuff like that, feel free to remove this book from your library!

That's all, but I'm going to try and post the sequel as soon as I get it written. I also have to get a cover and stuff like that.

The sequel will be called "Falling for the Enemy's Prince" (originally called "Falling for the Enemy's Princess" but, like, I've never written a story with a straight couple XD plus the third book goes back to a gay couple, so I thought, why dont all three just have boyxboy couples? It's part of the theme) and it will be in Jaylin's point of view.

The introduction will be right here:

After both his parents committed suicide, Jaylin Peterson-Blood joins the Fallen Leaves pack, who is currently in a war against the Rainbow Crest Pack. During the war, Jaylin learns that Valentine, the prince of the Rainbow Crest Pack, is his mate. Their love is forbidden, but Jaylin and Valentine don't let that stop them. After the King finds out that Valentine is pregnant, will they overthrow him and claim the thrones or will their story end in destruction and execution?

I hope to see you there when it's published!

That's all! Have a wonderful day/night everyone! ^-^

~*~

~Books In The "Broken" Series~

1. Promises are Meant to be Broken (published and completed)

2. Falling for the Enemy's Prince (published and uncompleted)

3. The One That Got Away (unpublished and uncompleted)

~*~

Link To FFTEP (Falling for the Enemy's Prince): https://www.wattpad.com/story/150637016-falling-for-the-enemy%27s-prince