Chapter 13

Song: Fever- Adam Lambert (HQ)
~*~
~Chapter 13~

~Lucas's P.O.V.~

"WAKE UP!"

My eyes flew open and I quickly sat up in bed to see Svetlana standing by the door, doubling over in laughter, with Andy standing by her side looking at me blankly. I scowled and turned my head to the left to see Thomas rubbing his right eye and glaring with his left at my sister.

His hair was tangled and sticking up every which way and he had a sleepy pout on his face. "Adorable," I thought. He looked over at me with a blank stare before scowling.

"I am not adorable," he said lowly. Before I could reply, I felt a wave of dizziness and nausea creep up on me. I flung the bed covers over Thomas's face, which had my sister cracking up again, and ran to the toilet, just in time to empty the contents of my stomach into the white toilet bowl.

Thomas walked in and bent down next to me to soothingly rub my back. I sighed and wiped my mouth, flushed the toilet, and stood up. Thomas got up to and filled a glass with cold water, quickly handing it over. I smiled gratefully, forgetting I was suppose to be mad at him this morning, and downed the whole thing before realizing one crucial thing.

I was naked.

I blushed and dropped the glass, luckily it was plastic, to cover my private area. Thomas smirked before handing me one of his shirts that had luckily been laying on the floor.

"T-Thank you," I whispered, sliding it over my head. It fell all the way down to below my knees and covered everything. I looked up at Thomas to see him looking at me like I was a piece of steak. He moved closer, almost like a predator stalking its prey, and was about to wrap his arms around my waist before I put my hands up.

"Nuu, not right now. We have guests," I pointed out. He pouted, slapping his hands down on his thighs.

"Aw, c'mon, doll. Just a kiss," he said, uttering the pet name for the first time. I blushed scarlet and fidgeted nervously.

"Just...just o-one," I said. He smiled and moved closer, gripping my small hips in his warm hands gently, before leaning in and planting a soft kiss on my lips. It was a small peck with no tongues and it lasted only a second. It was enough to get me flustered, though.

Thomas pulled back and smiled at me before dropping his hands and turning around, bending down slightly. "Come one, doll. Let's make pancakes, yeah?" he asked over his shoulder. I nodded excitedly and jumped onto his back, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely and my legs around his hips. He put his hands under my thighs and walked out of the bathroom. Luckily, Svetlana and Andy weren't standing there anymore.

Thomas walked out into the kitchen and sat me down onto the counter before finding all the ingredients and pans we would need to make pancakes. While he did that, I pulled out my phone and went to my music playlist so we could listen to music as we cooked.

Thomas looked over at me when the first notes of "Fever" by Adam Lambert belted out from the bluetooth speakers all around the house and I smiled at him with a raised eyebrow. He smirked before using his spatula as a microphone and he sung with the beginning of the song.

"There he goes, my baby walks so slow, sexual! Tic-Tac-Toe, yeah I know we both know it isn't time...no, but would ya be m-mine?!" He yelled. I giggled and he grabbed my hands, pulling me off the counter. He interlocked his hands with mine and we danced around the kitchen, laughing and singing along to the music, forgetting that we were going to make pancakes.

~Svetlana's P.O.V.~

Andy and I looked up at each other with baffled looks when we heard music coming from around the house. I stood up, Andy following closely behind, and we walked out into the kitchen. There was Thomas and Lucas, dancing and singing away in the kitchen, pancakes completely forgotten. Lucas was laughing and smiling as Thomas twirled him around and brought him back to his chest.

I smiled sadly when I saw how genuinely happy Lucas looked at this moment. I had never seen him genuinely happy. Not until now.

"So," Andy turned to me. "You think they made up?"

I look at them one last time before turning to him with a small smile. "Yeah."

Andy smiled lightly and wrapped his arm around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder before we both looked back at the lovers.

They definitely made up.

~Lucas's P.O.V.~

"So," I said around a mouthful of pancake. "I think I should go to the doctor today."

Thomas glanced up at me from his phone and smiled lightly. "Why?" he asked.

"Well, y'know, about the nausea and the dizziness this morning." I said sheepishly.

"You think you're pregnant?" he questioned. I nodded and he smiled. "Well then no need to go to the doctor," he said. I looked at him with a questioning look and he looked back. "I already know that you are," he said.

"How?" I asked and stood up, walking over to him. He silently slid his chair back, already knowing what I wanted, and I sat on his lap, snuggling into his chest. He always smelled like the forest.

"Well," he started. "When you vomited this morning, I was curious. I figured it could be sign that you're pregnant again, so I asked you to kiss me. I was able to feel two heart beats, so then I knew that you were." he stated. I looked up at him and frowned, poking him in the abs. Uwa! Rock solid ;^;

"And you didn't tell me this before, why?" I questioned. He shrugged and ran his fingers through my hair. I purred, almost like a kitten, and nuzzled into his chest. I was finally gonna have another pup. That's so exciting!

...So why was there a sinking feeling in my chest?

~*~

Yes, another chapter! (Even though it's at 2 A.M. .__.)

Anyway, hope you enjoy. Y'all deserve it. We are almost to 900 reads! That's absolutely crazy! Thank you guys! This book is also ranked #5 out of 149 in mysteryromance. Y'all. I'm shook rn

Anyways, don't forget to like/comment/share. It would be awesome if you would ^-^

Have a great day/night!

*Edit One- 6/18/18*