chapter 1

The whole family did a photo together. 

" i hope everything will be fine now.  Our families have reunited,  even now our house will be crowded with the presence of mischa " sujata said and everyone look smiling

" mischa,  from now you must call me " Mam" " ragini said while rubbing her daughter's hair

Mischa say " yess mam "

Sanskar secretly staring at swara,  swara began to turn his face and was surprised to see sanskar staring at her. 

"Hey, what are u doing?  Why are you staring at me like that?  Is there something strange with my face?  Or am i looking ugly ? Sanskar says why dont you talks "

Sanskar awakened from his reverie , he put his arms around her shoulders

"Mrs swara sanskar maheswari,  u look so beautiful.  Until i can no longer say to praise u dear"

Swara smile sheepishly

"I dont know what happened to u,  u can look very angry,  dont care about me even u hate me.  Mmmm no no u still remain as it used to be.  My cute husband " swara pinched his cheek

"Aaauuuuu what you can not stop calling me cute , even now you hurt me. Everyone here is happy. But you do not give me happiness at all"
Swara hold sanskar hands " what do u means? "

Sanskar looks at ragini,  laks and mischa

Sujata starts to talk "do you guys keep fighting like this, it's a happy day to end your dispute"

Swara hold sujata Hands "not mother, we are not fighting. All is well".

"Great, may you always be happy "sujuta bless swara and sanskar.

Ragini and Mischa went to the uttara room, "uttara, I'm here to take mischa stuff because I want mischa to sleep with us".

Uttara getting up from his bed "okay sister , I'll take the clothes and the mischa toys that are here".

Uttara opened the cupboard and looked for some mischa toys

"It's all yours I'll feel so lonely you do not sleep with me It's okay tomorrow we'll play with you agree" uttara said while giving the bag belonging to mischa

mischa took his bag " well auntie I agree. good night "

mischa holding ragini's hand and bringing her out of the room
Ragini comes to her room with mischa, mischa looks very happy.

"Mischa now you have to clean your body, mother will prepare your nightgown"

mischa nodded at the ragini command.

Laks comes up to them "ragini, thank you for receiving mischa I do not know what will happen to that girl if we do not ....."

ragini interrupts laks talk "laks, mischa girls are so cute. she loves you and you have long lived with her as her father. You replace her father's role. She is very happy with you , daddy leave her, even her own mother does not care about her . You are one the only person she has today and whom she believes. Laks, I also start to love mischa, I will be a mother to him ".

The sound of the door "mischa, here you must change clothes" ragini pulled the hand mischa.

Mischa has changed clothes, laks approached them and hugged them both "I love you very much".

***

Swara goes to the kitchen to get water

"why does she behave like that, am I wrong to call her cute.  Even he is still angry until now" swara looks annoyed then she returns to the room.

Swara put a mineral bottle on the table, swara entered the bathroom.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" the whole family heard the shout.

"Sanskar what you do, why do not you shut the door" said swara a she turned around.

" swara, whatever I do this is my room, anyway why do not you come in without knocking on the door . Why do you cover your face like that what you see ghost"

"sanskar do not talk much better now you quickly use your towel or me ".

sanskar woke up and saw himself only wearing underwear, he immediately grabbed a towel and wore it "or you what? It's not you first if we are husband and wife why should be ashamed of each other" sanskar started teasing swara.

"yes but I do not mean ...."

"Swara .... Sanskar "the whole family came to sanskar room

Ragini came and asked" what happened "

they saw swara and sanskar coming out of the bathroom Sujata started smiling amused at the appearance of her son who only used the towel

" What are you guys do in the bathroom, so your shouting sounded as the contents of the house "sujata start smiling again

"sujata do not start teasing "clear annapurna

Swara approached them " ehmm mother not so I was .... "

Sujata cuts swara's words "It's already better to go to bed because it's already late, Sanskar quickly use your clothes"

all the families leave the sanskar room.

Sanskar goes to swara and begins to tease him "are you going to come back shouting now?"
Swara looked annoyed and looked away.

Sanskar closed doors and windows
Swar still looks annoyed and goes to sleep, sanskar still teasing her

"swara tell me, do you want to go picnic, or dinner I will grant all your requests swiftly say swara"

sanskar look towards swara and swara is already sleeping.

"She is already sleeping, why he can not be a little romantic to me.But you know I am the luckiest person can have you.You are everything to me swara, you are my life and you too happy me" sanskar kissed swara, then turned to bed.

swara opened her eyes and smiled to hear it.